W.O.W Laboring for our Bodies Week 3

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Week 3~

Its been a tough summer motivation wise for me. I've been doing ok with all of my WEED but I really need to start journaling again. So that is my goal for today.

On a fun note, Makenna is at summer camp right now and Tommy is staying with my Mom!! No kids until tomorrow!!

W 64 oz
    E 35 minutes
    E less than 1500. Absolutley no sugar!!
    D write it down.
  • Jeni, thanks for the new thread! Hope you had a nice Sunday.

My W.E.E.D. currently looks thus:

W: 138.3

E: 90 a day: something strenuous, something long, something soft and nourishing, which for me is Callanetics and walking, ballet stretches, some dance, gardening and movement treats for myself.

E: Being more creative about my food plan.

D: Enjoying being more mindful.

I wish you all a lovely morning!
  • W100
    E Make mine an hour, turbo jam and elliptical?
    E POP
    D Get your sh** together girl!
  • I haven't had much time to read a lot of the posts - but I hope everyone is doing well and has a great week. I am back on track with my food, now to get back on track with my exercise. I ordered Zumba workout DVD's and they finally came late last week - hopefully I will start them soon. My knee has really been bothering me since I got home from my trip so I've not done much extra. Last night I went for a 1/2 mile walk - better than nothing, I guess. This week I have a lot of work around the house that needs to be done to get ready for a garage sale this weekend.

Week 1 - N/A
    Week 2 - 226.5 (July 14)
    Week 3 - 222.8 (July 19)
  • Things are just weird around her. i am feeling lazy and unmotivated...that does not mean I'm not working out though. I don't miss a day, I just feel uninspired, or like it is doing no good. I am trying to talk myself into the gym membership. However, right now even $20/month seems like a stretch to me. If anybody else in my household was working I'd feel better about spending the $$$.

My weight is just hovering around 179...waitng for TOM. I think that is going to be messed up too. After having 2 last month, I think that now it is going to late. Must be my crazy body going all menopausal on me. It is all wonky right now.

Well looking for some motivation today. I am tired of working in the yard, even though there is still tons to do. Maybe I should do something different...like paint the shed or stain the deck. Ohyeah, that would require buying supplies. Darn!!!

Sorry for all the negative attitude. I will work on shaking it today.
  • I had to eat a little bit extra yesterday. I was actually having hunger pains.

Busy here today. Will try to catch up tomorrow if I have time.

Today'w WEED -

W - 64 oz.
    E - 3 miles (hope it doesn't rain)
    E - 1200 - 1400 calories
    D - get meals ready for the week

Have a good WEED day everyone.
  • YAY me I remembered this time

Hello Ladies, Hope everyone had a good day thus far
    Since today is almost over just have to work on the first "E"

W ~ 96oz plus
    E ~ get my full walk in this evening
    E ~ been on point and dinner is already planned
    D ~ just stay as positive and focused as I can be. My life is what I make it
  • Quick check in right now. NO kids again tonight. I miss them so much. No workout either, DH and I are going on a date. I journaled today and I will eat a good dinner. full of steamed veggies and protein.
  • Ack!!!!
    Hi girls! Drowning in outings, Dr appts (3 today), crazy work, crazy bills, and have let myself get totally distracted. No time for personals. But I am here. Hope to get to shift into low gear for a few days. Pretty sad when going back to work feels like the vacation!

Be good! I'll catch up soon!
  • OK, so yesterday was a bust. All days sitting around waiting for a contractor, eventually he came but he completely screwed up my day, so no exercise and not the best food choices either. Today is now day 1 of my 100 days OP. I need to do this!

W 100
    E Going running after work, crunches this am
    E POP
    D Day 1, let's go!!!

Mindy, you are entitled to have a bad day. We love you!!
    Kris, I miss you, I need you here!!
    Jeni, WTG getting your journaling in, both kids home tonight or just Tommy?
  • Yesterday's WEED was good except for the D. Hoping to get to that today.

Took the day off to do some volunteer work. So it will be different but I got my workout in already.

Jeni - how was date night?

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
    E - 3.5 miles (done - whew!)
    E - 1200 - 1400 calories
    D - Get the yard picked up before doggie birthday party tonight.
  • W: is this water or weight? Both: min. 64 oz. usually over 90, 138 lbs.
    E: Walking, Callanetics, and short movement treats for fun
    E: Staying on plan
    D: Paying more attention to eating mindfully and really enjoying each bite or sip.

Hope you all have a lovely day!
  • Silver~W is water.

Kris~Missing you.

MM~I absolutely love your idea of 100 days of OP~I may steal it.

Popcorn~Date night went well actually. I did end up eating not so good dang it. But today will be good.

I pick up both kiddos today Makenna's check out time is 130 so I have plenty of time for a good workout. Its bad I spent about an hour looking at their baby pic last night.

W 80 oz
    E 45 minutes cardio 15 weights.
    E journal it. Keep it CLEAN!!
    D love my kids!
  • emiloots~ How did your weekend go? What does DH do for work that takes him away every weekend? Yikes! Is Des feeling better now?

TIARA~ Great job avoiding the evil snacking your friends were taking part in!

SilverLife~ WELCOME!!!

mothermavis
    ~ How is bootcamp? I have always wanted to join one of the gym bootcamps, but always manage to miss the deadlines... UGH, I hate when you have to work your day around other people!

love2b150
    ~ Wow! You’re having a crazy time right now! Were you able to get the tire fixed and everything?

hope4me~ Great job tossing the cheese dip! I have a wicked hard time letting food go, so I admire you for being able to identify the pain it was causing you and getting rid of it!

PopcornGal~ Great job qualifying in the 1st run! We’ll be seeing you one TV in no time We did find the cat, funny story, I’ll explain below.

jcatron243~ How did your kid free day go? How was your date?

MamaP
    ~ Busy lady! I hope your knee feels better!

mtiger~ Uh oh, sounds like you need someone to give you a swift kick in the booty! pre-TOM is often a depressing time for me, so you may just be feeling those nasty annoying hormones. You can do this, think of your goals, and what you plan on doing when you reach them!

Nixmom
    ~ How are you doing?

So my weekend was pretty crazy. I went to see my friend in upstate NY. She’s having a really hard time as she has been accused of something pretty nasty that she did not do, and all the people she has around her right now are not supportive at all. I think I helped talk her into moving down to NYC with her Aunt, who is AMAZING, until this whole thing is over. I did not do well with food, but I also did not do horrible. Kind of a 50-50 split this weekend. One thing I am really disappointed about is that I drank A LOT of soda this weekend. The water at their place is no good, and we didn’t get to a grocery store until late Sunday night. I definitely felt the effects of drinking soda. Felt like I was going to puke after about a day of it.
    The weather doesn’t look like it is going to cooperate this week, rain fore-casted every day, but it’s supposed to be hot as well, so I may just go for walks anyways.

7/20/10 WEED

W~ 100oz. H20
    E~ 2 mile walk
    E~ Stay within WW points
    D~ 8 hours of sleep desperately needed!
  • Just like I figured. TOM should start today, but I just knew it wouldn't. I get the feeling it is just going to mess me now until I'm through menopause. Fun, fun!!! 179 today.