Strange Attraction

You're on Page 2 of 7
Go to
  • SEAN CONNERY!!! He's 819 years old but he's still sexy as a mofo!!!
  • phillip seymore hoffman is SO sexy. i think it's his beard that does it for me, or his pudge.
  • Quote: phillip seymore hoffman is SO sexy. i think it's his beard that does it for me, or his pudge.
    o_0

Seth Rogen. Very cute. Anyone ever saw Freaks and Geeks? I loved his role in that.

Freaks and Geeks was awesome.
  • ROFL at a few of these. We all have our tastes don't we?

Henry Rollins is my punk rock crush - but then he is 49 and only 6 years older than me - I grew up listening to Black Flag.

Sean Connery is my old man crush.

Leonard Cohen in my poet crush (and he is as old as my dad).

Hmmm....gotta add Donald Sutherland for his voice like buttah.
  • Sean Connery.... *drool* i am a long long time fan of his... so sexy.. i think it is the voice and the eyes...

I have a major thing for Steve Buscemi - i dont know what it is but something about him makes me go all gooey...

And Kevin Smith.... i love his brains, and humour and eyes and hmmm pretty much everything as well.
  • ^
    Steve Buscemi has an odd sexiness to him. I am with you there. Idk if this counts but Jeffrey Dean Morgan. And not going to lie there was a moment during Saw IV where I thought Tobin Bell was sexy.
  • Tobin Bell has a great voice too.
  • Quote: Bruce Willis

Old enough to be my father, but I'd let him eat crackers in my bed any day!
    Oh, I thought I was the only one.
  • LOL! I forgot to mention Peter Murphy and Andrew Eldritch.
  • Christopher Meloni from Law and Order: SVU. I don't know why but rawr.

Also, seconding Henry Rollins!
  • Bobby Flay, the chef...(that man has some serious SWAG!)
  • Quote: Christopher Meloni from Law and Order: SVU. I don't know why but rawr.
    I agree!!! I don't know what it is b/c he's not even terribly attractive...but there's something about him that's HOT!!! Especially in that one episode where some scum says something about Olivia and he pushes the guy up against the car by putting his hands around his throat...OMG, so hot!!!
  • Ooooooo Alton Brown... hmmmm.... i do love the smart ones

I should add, my partner who prides her self on being a "gold star dyke" has a major thing for Christopher Meloni as well.... not quite as big of one as she has for Mariska Hargitay though
  • I've always had a thing for john o'hurley... you know, elaine's boss on seinfeld? Also, I second Conan and Christopher Meloni.
  • Christopher Meloni is definitely hot.