Alternachicks Halloween Challenge

You're on Page 11 of 22
Go to
  • Welcome, ghost girl.

So I posted this week's results. If I missed you or messed something up, let me know.
  • So I weigh...245 which is more than when I started. Can I keep my old scale? I like its numbers better. (I just have to work harder....)
  • Wow I didn't realize how much I've lost already O.o yay! lol
  • Majestic - A few years ago, I found out my scale was off by 10 lbs. I was so upset when I realized that I weighed 10 lbs more than I thought. Hang in there, you'll start liking the numbers as you progress.

JennieLovesKisses - You're doing an amazing job. In fact, I'm so happy overall at everyone's progress.
  • Back from vacation and only gained 1 lb. Now to get down to business and get back to my regular schedule, exercise and eating plan.
  • Okay so my current weight is 238, I'd like to lose 20lbs by Halloween. Just about 2lbs a week. Better get my but in gear.
  • Mornin, girls,

Midweek check-in here and all's going pretty good. Just saw Robot's posting on our weight loss and it's lookin great, y'all!!! FYI, I had to adjust my ticker as I was going from my overall weight-loss numbers over the summer and not just the challenge ones, so sorry if it looked like I was fudging my numbers (mmmm, fudge!) I have two tickers going and my brain ain't set up to handle so much math, simple as it is.

Anyways, good luck everybody this week! Here's hoping the scales are kind to you.

Ellie
  • "I love dealines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly past," Douglas Adams. Missed the posting date again. Oh well, I'll post anyway more for accountability than anything else.

07.25: 218.5
    08.01: 215.5
    08.08: 215.5
    08.15:
    08.22:
    08.29:
    09.05:
    09.11:
    09.18:
    09.25:
    10.02:
    10.09:
    10.16:
    10.23:
    10.30:
    I didn't make any progress this week because I went to the fair, and as predicted ate a few things that aren't going to be found on any diet menu, then didn't go shopping for fresh foods and ordered out three nights in a row, so I'll settle for maintaining.

OK, break's over time to get back on track.
  • I'm kinda feeling a little stuck this week. I have been sticking to plan but I just can't break the 249 mark. I though for sure I would have done it today figuring yesterday I weight 250.2 but today after eating perfectly to diet. I weigh 251.0 . I'm going to try adding some workouts and maybe that will get the numbers moving. Looks like I'm really going to have to fight to get my 2.5lbs lost this week.
  • I know I'm really late, but I'd like to join, too! (I've already added the ticker—don't turn me away! )

SW: 277
    CW: 277
    GW: 247
  • I can't wait to get my ticker.
  • Hope you get it soon, Ghost girl!
  • Hey duck chick , How will I know i got my ticker?
  • Elijahs Phoenix - I hope the scale starts moving for you in the right direction.

Welcome , Paradisefalls!

I can't believe another week is almost over. I doubt I'll be in onderland this weigh in, since I didn't exercise at all this week. My eating has been all right, but not great. Just been a little down this week (stupid boy troubles...bleh).
  • Quote: Elijahs Phoenix - I hope the scale starts moving for you in the right direction.
    Nope not today either I keep bumping between 251-250