Weekend Exercise Tips

• How I plan on getting some exercise in this weekend!
    !
    1. I know my house needs cleaning but I can dance doing it!

2. I need to get that Chicken house built If I get that built I could turn those chickens out in their chicken yard!

3. All 5 dogs need a good bath, that means by the time I get through with all 5 of them I will be soaked! But look at all the fun I will have doing it!

4. The garden needs to be cleaned so does the yard, wish I could just turn the cows in!If I do all this I will not have time to think of food! and look at the pounds I will loose!

Please share how you plan on exercising this weekend?::
  • Well, I did my big vacuuming today, so I will have to think of something else for the weekend --

1) well, definitely could look to see if there are any weeds in my garden and pull them; that's good exercise ...

2) any housechores I missed during the week ...

3) could do some shop walking ...

4) if we get up to the lot, I can do some yard work ...

I did a lot of my bigger jobs during the week this time, so I have a lot of little things like mending and sewing curtains and crocheting to do, but I do them more as a relaxing kind of thing.

OH, and I just spent the last 15 minutes or so chasing skitters all over the house; does that count? I worked up a sweat doing that ...