Everyone Weigh in 07/09/10

• It's time for the 3FC general weigh in thread. Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: No weigh in this week. I dunno if it was my wonky working week, or a lingering sense of doom, but I simply forgot to weigh in this week. I would have said it was the doom thing, but I also almost forgot to take out the trash, and I don't usually go into denial about having to do my chores. So, will repost the grim truth next week, assuming my brain doesn't fail me again.
  • 243, down 3 pounds since last week's 246. Looking forward to being in the 230s soon.

I set myself to weigh in on Monday's although I do weight everyday. I am a bit irritated this morning as I gained .4 lbs since yesterday and I am not sure why. I ate really well yesterday and was under my calorie goal. Maybe it's my scale or just my body, who knows. I really don't count the daily weigh ins against myself, just focusing on Monday's and my July goal of no soda and fast food which i am now on Day 11.
  • 132. I just joined yesterday though so hoepfully next week will be a lower number!

I was hanging out around 215, but have started getting more serious and the scale is going down again!
  • HI! i just joined 3FC yesterday but started my diet last friday......starting weight was 254.4 (UGH) but today i was 252.2..not much but something!!!
  • 232.8 today.
  • 221.6 today.
    ~*~
    In a daily weigh in mode right now. Not sure if that is good or bad, but since it keeps me on track and aware of my actions, I'll say it is good.
  • 160 as of today. I hit my goal. But...not happy. So we'll see.

Good job girls!