Blog Suspended?

• Hi,

My new blog I started last night says that it has been suspended or deleted. I didn't think I did anything against the rules. Can someone let me know where I went wrong? Thank you.
  • There were a lot of spam blogs last night, and it looks like a few legit blogs got deleted in the cleanup. Let me report this and see if we can get it restored for you...sorry about that!
  • Thanks
    Thank you for your help. Other than posting here I was unsure how to find assistance. Very nice of you to come to my rescue
  • I think this was an unfortunate sense of timing! I mass suspended a full page of splogs to try to prevent them from generating more, and then I went through one by one to see if any were legit. It only took a couple of minutes, but I'll bet you checked your blog while I was working on it. We've had major splog issues lately
  • All Is Well
    No worries here. I understand. I'm back in business with my blog. Most likely it was an issue of timing. I was checking out my shiny new blog every 30 seconds . Thanks for your help.