First Time!

• Hello!

Well this is my first time using a blog... ever. I'm not too sure what to write about, but I'm going to do my best! A little about me maybe?

My name is Rachel, and I am a junior at the University of Illinois studying Business Marketing and Management. I come from a big family (in both senses).

I've been attempting to lose weight for 5 years now. I'm hoping I can find a bit of support here, and hopefully that will be the push I need to really make a commitment to losing weight.
  • Hi Rachel and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Hey Rachel, my name is Rachel too! Haha. Welcome! You'll find lots of support here and I'm sure that you'll be able to make any and all the goals you have!
  • Welcome
    Welcome Rachel, this place is awesome for support and well being. I am a newbie also and in 7 days I have lost 1.2 lbs, just take it one day at a time!

Quote: Hello!

Well this is my first time using a blog... ever. I'm not too sure what to write about, but I'm going to do my best! A little about me maybe?

My name is Rachel, and I am a junior at the University of Illinois studying Business Marketing and Management. I come from a big family (in both senses).

I've been attempting to lose weight for 5 years now. I'm hoping I can find a bit of support here, and hopefully that will be the push I need to really make a commitment to losing weight.
  • Hello! Thank you so much for your support!
  • Welcome!

Dhani