Go to
  • Can I join??

July 5th - 331
  • Welcome OhioU Chick!
    Quote: Can I join??

July 5th - 331
    I have you on the list now, welcome!

As a reminder for everyone:

If you don't weigh in for 2 weeks in a row, I will assume that you weren't a fan of the challenge and will take your name off the roster. That leftover team member (if you were paired up) can choose to partner up with someone, or go it alone.

Please post your weight on Monday or Tuesday if you can. And try to post like this for ease of record keeping:

last weeks weight / loss / this weeks weight = 177 / -1.5 / 175.5
  • Thanks BabyBoop
    Quote: Sorry I'm so late, but we have been on vacation all week and didn't have Internet access.
    July 5th starting weight: 193
    Got yours to! Thanks and best wishes for the challenge!
  • Week 1 Weigh In
    180.4 / -1.4 / 179

Well, back where we started 2 weeks ago. I had a LOT of swelling in my leg and foot where I have cellulitis - it's finally getting better, so bye-bye water weight.
  • 224 / -3 / 221

Hooray, down three pounds! Little steps.....

R
  • 278/-6/272

Thats a nice start.

I feel bad that I cannot communicate with my partner presently as I cant PM until july 20 >< I'm not much support that way... doh!
  • 280/-3/277

Ugh!! On my regular weigh in day I was 275, then my period came..dangit!!!!
  • 224.6/+.6/225.2

• Quote: 224.6/+.6/225.2

Don't let that number own you. YOU are in control!
  • 252.4 today. I am swollen and I really have not taken control of how I ate this week. I am usually careful but I did not measure of count points I just ate. Now that my boys birthday is over maybe I can get back to normal. I also started a exercise routine today.
  • 230/-3/227
  • 248.3/-6/242.3

Don't expect this every week! I knew I was high on sodium for last Monday, but also this challenge helped me stay on track ALL week, which was awesome!
  • WOW!!!!

You all are doing SO GREAT!!

Total so far -20.8lbs!
  • Eliana 174.4 / -2.2 / 172.2 On the way out of the 170s!
    kuchick 172.5 / -1.0 / 171.5 Where is my 1.5 loss a week that Daily Plate promises me? I didn't get it last week - I didn't get it this week - just venting, I know weight loss isn't linear - still stinks though.
  • Wow, great job everyone!

Team Weigh In:

Sha25: 188/ -2.1/ 185.9
    LosinItInCO: 185.0/ -0.4/ 184.6

Awesome job Sha25

Looking forward to a great week! Good luck everyone!