Husband made an interesting suggestion

• So I was all cranky and unmotivated last night. Which meant that since first hubby is the only person who lives with me, and second is the only person I'm comfortable enough to be myself with, he was bearing the brunt of my whiny oh-I'm-so-fat-I-can't-do-it rants. Which I know is super annoying and I try not to do it, but when I'm feeling like that I suddenly don't care lol.

Anyway, normally he tries to say motivating things like you can do it, or you've lost a lot already, etc. But last night I think he got tired of that, cause he said he'd give me 50 cents for everyday I stay on plan, then a $35 dollar bonus if I make it an entire month. lol. And if I make it till Christmas I can choose whatever HRM I want (I've been wanting one for a looong time but they're so expensive).

So now I'm thinking about all the things I could buy if I make it to the $50 at the end of each month....more hand weights, a new yoga mat, some exercise tops.....I think he knows me a little too well.
  • Heh! Money motivates me too! - only, I usually get whatever I want anyway, so using it for weight loss is just a debt creator for me! - but hey! I say "WHATEVER WORKS!"
  • Hehe, that is awesome!! Good luck