Just Dance

• My best friend and I started doing this on her Wii tonight and I got the funnest cardio workout in a while! It is so much fun! I highly suggest it if you love dancing I'm going to get some more games for it and can't wait!
  • I agree, it's the super funnest! My youngest and I play this a lot, and we got caught doing some of the dances in the car ) Got some strange looks, but it was fun just the same!
  • i dance in the car all the time and get strange looks i can only imagine doing these lol. have you tried any of the other dance games?
  • Hi. I just had to pipe in on this...My daughter and I LOOOOOVE Just Dance!!! Its so much fun and if you do it right (not just move your arm lol) you totally sweat! We got Just Dance 1 & 2, and I prefer 2 the most! We dance to "Firework" in the car all the time when it comes on...and yes, people do catch you
  • Can you explain the "game?" I was thinking about getting the Zumba one for the Wii.
    Thanks!!!
  • OMG me, DH, my little brother and his wife played the xbox kinect for 6.5 hours yesterday night haha! I'm sore today. We did Dance Central, Zumba, the sports game and the adventures game it comes with. Since it scans your whole body, it really makes it a good workout b/c you have to make sure your whole body is moving or it knows!