Moving on out of the 170s!!!

You're on Page 7 of 34
Go to
  • Back up to 176.0. I had subway yesterday AND I skipped my yoga! >.< I did walk 2 miles though and completely refused the pizza my BF made last night...so I'm pretty proud of that at least.
  • I don't know what happened but last week I gained 3 pounds overnight. I think it's water weight & it's still hanging on. I'm hovering at 175.
  • I weighed in at 179.4 a last week. Didn't think it would stick (off plan weekend...), but last night I was at 177.8, so here I am! Getting out of the 170's along with you! I'm considered "healthy" at 169 (I'm tall!) so I'm looking forward to getting out of the 170's!

Jennie - I love my BF, but he is my downfall, losing-weight wise. Luckily I cooked for him this week and he liked it, so here's to home cooking support!
    lets - drink lots of water!!
  • ade903 - Yes I know what you mean. My bf is usually supportive of my dieting choice, but for some odd reason he goes crazy over board on junk food late at night... definitely makes it hard for me to ignore. He apologized last night, but I'm pretty sure it'll happen again...lol boys. Hes one of those ones who eats whatever he wants and loses weight. O.O
  • 173.8 today
  • My scale tricked me this morning. It said 168.8 the first time I got on it. Then, the second check said 170.0. Blah.
  • Whoo! Broke the curse of 178! Finally snapped out of it this morning and weighed in at 177 (177.4 to be exact so not far from 176!) I was so sick of 4 days at 178 Thanks again Ms Hodge for the advice earlier!!!
  • Way to go girl! Glad the tips were of some use to you!
  • 174.8 today

Grr.
  • Congrats to all of the ladies that have made it to the 160's. Can't wait to join you there!

I am stuck at 176.6. Really bummed about it too, since the scale lied to me at 174.4 on the first of the month. Hit a couple of poor meal choices, and bumped me back up. Just shows those cheats do make a difference!
    I hear the girls that say their boyfriends are their biggest dieting downfalls. Mine is very supportive but then, like yesterday, wants pizza and buffalo wings for dinner. After a long day of driving (picked up a new three year old puppy :-) neither of us wanted to cook, so pizza and wings it was. Argh!
    So mad at myself!

I have just one month before I go on a business trip, then one month after that til I am going to Vegas to meet my future inlaws. I MUST get back on track!
  • 174.2 this morning
  • 174.0 today!
    Been steadily dropping, really anxious about when it will slow down, b/c it really keeps me on top of everything w/consistently losing. I know its not possible to keep losing at the rate i am forever (watch this curse me!) but i really really wish it was. I want so so badly to drop at least another 10 this month.