Moving on out of the 170s!!!

You're on Page 2 of 34
Go to
  • I've been in the 170s for 8 months now! aaaarrrrrggghhhhhh! anyone got any motivation boosters and / or tips to boost my metablolism and get out of the 170s.
  • I'm so glad i seem to be moving out of the 170's faster than 180's. they took foreverr..
  • i just weighed myself today 178!!! cant wait to get to the 160's
  • I keep bouncing between 176 and 175. I want out of the 170s! It's crazy that I'm almost 10 pounds from a "normal" bmi!

Dhani
  • I'm right there with you! 178.. but so ready to be out of the 170s!!!!
  • Lexi if you workout change it up...your body gets use to the same old thing
  • After spending 2 months in the 180s I have made it to the 170s! 179.4 this morning!
  • I am 171.2 today!!!! HOPING HARD that this sticks!! Woop!! I would love to be 169 in a week. Come on brain!! Stick to it!!
  • Quote: Lexi if you workout change it up...your body gets use to the same old thing

thank you, dont workout as such, but i do exercise - will try to do something different.
  • Was down as low as mid-160s but a binge during finals made me shoot up to the 180s. Fortunately I'm back in the 170s, and now am around 177ish. The 170s have been a difficult decade for me to get out of in the past, but since I was 166 at least I have recent pictures of myself at that weight to motivate me in the journey back down.
  • After entirely too long in the 180s (are we seeing a trend here?) I'm now in the 170s.

177.2 yesterday and 176.0 today (but I'm dehydrated, either way I think it's safe to say I'm in the 170s).
  • WOOT WOOT Haley you're gonna be out of here and you just joined!!!

176.8 today. I knew I was dehydrated yesterday so I'll take it.
  • I can't wait to get (back) out of the 170s. I keept getting down to 174 (I'm there now) then bounce back to 178...but I'm not letting it happen again this time! 160s here I come!!
  • 172.2! I feel like I've been in this decade forever. But I guess as long as I'm not here as long as I was in the 180s, I won't complain too much lol.