Progress report

• Two weeks ago I threw in the towel with weighing as I'd gained a pound after being pretty good for two weeks on Phase 1 (with a couple of weekend cheats). So I decided to measure my waist, which is really my problem area (I am an apple shape), and follow that.

I measured and weighed myself this morning and in a complete reversal, the scale is my friend, the measuring tape not so much. I've lost 5 lbs. but it seem only .5 inch from my waist (and even that was a stretch; I halfway admit to myself and you that I may have pulled the measuring tape a little tighter than last time).

Oh well! I'll take it. If I stay on plan, one of these things will have to budge one way or the other!
  • I think that is pretty good for two weeks! At that pace you would drop 2 inches in just a month.
  • I have found that on *any* plan, that even if you are not dropping pounds, you often are doing one of two things:

a. dropping inches (maybe not just in your waist)
    b. Your body is catching up inside

And those two things often HAVE to happen in order for you to drop the pounds.

Though I weigh daily, I am only "recording" officially on the first of the month. It comes every month, and every month has one! LOL