Progress Photos

You're on Page 3 of 22
Go to
  • Kelsey:

WOW! Amazing photos!

I have a photo of my face and have been taking progress photos so I can put them all together after. It's already amazing to see the difference, and I've only lost 20 so far.
  • Quote: Kelsey:

WOW! Amazing photos!

I have a photo of my face and have been taking progress photos so I can put them all together after. It's already amazing to see the difference, and I've only lost 20 so far.
    Thank you for the kind words.

I look forward to seeing those pictures! Now that I have the photobucket set up and I know how to do it I'm going to post one full length. I just have to get one first!
  • wOw ! I think that everyone was stunning before, but now you girls all look smokin hot !
  • This is such an awesome thread! These pictures are so motivating. I have to agree with LadySandy. This is a smokin hot group! Congrats to everyone!
  • wow!!! CG, you look amazing before AND after! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
  • Kelsey, you look amazing and so much younger. You are doing fantastic! You look like you have a glow about you now. I ♥ it!

CG...your pics look like you took them out of a magazine, you are strikingly beautiful.
  • Ladies, thank you for even more motivation! Your before and after pictures are fantasitc! I can't wait to post mine...

Congrats on your success, the hard work and will power certainly paid off!

• Quote: I've only been on IP 5-1/2 weeks (since May 18th), but have lost almost 30 pounds. I looked for pics to share, and found several. The one closest to my start date was a month before, so I included the dates and weights. I'm only just starting, and hope to lose almost 50 more.

[/IMG]
    Wow! Nice work.
  • Thanks for the kind words.

I must say that I have loved seeing everyone else's pictures. We have such an amazing group. We have reason to be proud. I am proud of us! Thanks to all of those who posted before me, YOUR pictures were amazing.

Thanks to all of those who posted after me, I'm sure your pictures will be new motivation for us all.
  • Sgorny!...What an incredible journey you have taken! You should be so proud of yourself. You look amazing, and you must feel invincible! I hope everyone around you is giving you the kudos you deserve. Fantastic!

Mamaerin...I don't know, my before photo was a little iffy, but thanks so much for the love!

Motiv8ed... You are so sweet, if perhaps a bit generous on the compliment...but I'll take it!! Never heard anything like that before, so I will just try out the new me by saying Thank You, instead of shrugging it off. Roz, you a fantabulous, beautiful woman, and I am so happy I found you on this path we are walking to healthy, awesome us!
  • CG....you are gorgeous...in the before and the after...way to go!!!!

SIGORNY: you have done marvelously.....way to go!!!!
  • wow everybody looks even more fabulous than they used to...great job you guys!
  • Quote: I've only been on IP 5-1/2 weeks (since May 18th), but have lost almost 30 pounds. I looked for pics to share, and found several. The one closest to my start date was a month before, so I included the dates and weights. I'm only just starting, and hope to lose almost 50 more.
    Amazing, you're doing great!!
  • Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone! I have my weigh-in tomorrow, so we'll see if it's still going well. I've been a bit stressed this week, and have missed several meals (or substituted them with Syntrax Nectar - 23 g protein, 0 carb/fat/sugar).

I don't know how my coaches would react to knowing I'm using Syntrax Nectar too, but sometimes when I just want a fast drink, with *no* carbs (instead of 2), I'll go for this. It's whey protein isolate, like in IP, so it *should* be okay...
  • Quote: Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone! I have my weigh-in tomorrow, so we'll see if it's still going well. I've been a bit stressed this week, and have missed several meals (or substituted them with Syntrax Nectar - 23 g protein, 0 carb/fat/sugar).

I don't know how my coaches would react to knowing I'm using Syntrax Nectar too, but sometimes when I just want a fast drink, with *no* carbs (instead of 2), I'll go for this. It's whey protein isolate, like in IP, so it *should* be okay...
    I think the problem with the Syntrax is the sucralose. I know my coach does not let me have ANY sweetener besides Stevia.