80+ lbs GONE; goal story and pictures!

You're on Page 7 of 15
Go to
  • You look fantastic and are a huge inspiration!

Tamara
  • You are so beautiful! I feel more motivated to get back on that dreaded treadmill!
  • I know exactly what you mean about the wedding pictures. I weighed about 330 when we got married. My size 24 wedding dress is hanging in the closet and I've thought about putting it on to see how large it is, haha.
  • Great story, thanks for sharing. This is the kind of stuff that I find so inspiring, knowing that someone went through the same struggles that I did or felt the way that I feel, and was able to overcome all that and be successful. It makes me feel like I will be able to do it too. And congrats, you look wonderful!!!
  • what an adorable couple! i'm glad you had your husband to support you too!
  • Just adding my Congratulations to the already long list of them. You look amazing!
  • wow!!!!
  • Great job!! Thank you for posting.
  • Wow you look awesome! I am a fellow Coloradoan and your story is really inspiring. Its great that you did Pikes Peak, I could not do that right now but I think I might make it one of my mini-goals. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Wow, I am so glad I read this because I feel inspired and I feel like putting my shoes back on and hitting the pavement like I did years ago. Thanks!
  • W0W! you look amazing!!! congrats!
  • You look amazing! Congratulations! Having your husband as a support system is so great, too. What a great story. You're such an inspiration!
  • Stunning! I bet your husband is very proud of you!
  • You look AMAZING! Radiant I think is the word!
    Your husband must be so proud of you and you are so lucky to have a man to be so supportive of you and your dreams!
    Well done, congratulations and thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • Great story- what an accomplishment!

I was completely able to identify on something you said about being so close to your husband's weight. I'm 5'5" and at my highest was 225. My fiance is 6'3" and 230. He decided to go on a diet (he likes to weigh 205) and I freaked out at the thought that I would weigh more than my sweetie. It wasn't the only kick-start to my weight loss but it helped!

I'd still like to know why your trainer turned out to be a tool. Did you ever tell that story anywhere?