Ideal Protein Chat week of June 21-27

You're on Page 28 of 28
Go to
  • Ok sorry in advance for using this to plug my friend but here goes, by the way WOW Kelsey!!!! Great picture!!!!

I posted this on Facebook but not sure that all of you are there just yet so here goes.

If any of you have children you should check out my friend Stephanie's (AKA. Hope Ann) book and vote for her to get a publishing contract as the next spiritual writer. She is the biggest heart I have ever met, and a true kid at heart.

http://www.nexttopauthor.com/profile.cfm?aid=1172

Go there and vote for Hope Ann!

Thank you

Ok, Carry on ;-)

Also, getting back on IP big time tomorrow morning... I'm back baby!
  • Quote: Ok sorry in advance for using this to plug my friend but here goes, by the way WOW Kelsey!!!! Great picture!!!!

I posted this on Facebook but not sure that all of you are there just yet so here goes.

If any of you have children you should check out my friend Stephanie's (AKA. Hope Ann) book and vote for her to get a publishing contract as the next spiritual writer. She is the biggest heart I have ever met, and a true kid at heart.

http://www.nexttopauthor.com/profile.cfm?aid=1172

Go there and vote for Hope Ann!

Thank you

Ok, Carry on ;-)

Glad to have you back on board!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Glad to have you back on board!!!!!!!!
    Thank you :-D

Yes I have been goofing off far too long so ...and the fact that my hubby agreed to do more wedding pics the first week of August has me motivated to look even BETTER in that dress ;-) see it was too crazy on the wedding day so we did not get a chance to take pics with his family and all SOOOOO His sister and niece will be in town then and TA DA, PICTURE TIME
  • LoveMySofa: Congrats! I also lost 15 lbs in my first month on IP. felt
    fantastic!

mamaerinb: congrats on your new dress size "small" - what an accomplishment!

wannabeIP: I am a HUGE recycler and even yell at folks at work that don't care (well, not yell, but make them feel rotten about our future environment). AND i love shopping in thrift shops and craigslist!!!

Michelleo: You did good!!! it is very tempting, especially with kids around, so pat yourself on the back for a good job.

Stacey41: I am proud of you, too!

I did not feel well yesterday, at all. can't describe it but had low energy, didn't exactly have a headache, but my head was not all there and neither was my brain. and to top it all off, last night I had a horrible dream...that I cheated on the diet. how crazy is that???

today is a much better day, started to prepare camping stuff for river rafting/camping next weekend. will be challenging food wise...and the margaritas will be flowing quite a bit. i will be drinking pina colada IP drink to fit in mentally.

have a great evening! -dina
  • Lots to catch up on!

I guess that's what I get for being out of town getting my "wedding day hair" trial run done.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • Erin - you look fantastic in the dress, congrats! I dont think I'll ever have a small in my wardrobe!

Pita - I wonder if it might be a good idea for you to go to phase 2 if you are still feeling cruddy. You are so close to that goal. I know Jordanna has continued to loose after phasing, as have others, such as SylvieG.

Hello to all the newbies on here, you are going to love this plan.

Taylor - I can't wait to see how you do! I think you are going to do awesome and am glad you got on here and did all your research before starting, I bet you'll roll through this like a pro!
  • Help
    Okay why is it that when you stick to something and lose that you set yourself up for failure and gain it all back?

awwwww....so I need tips to stay on this and how to keep going; except the fact of the money issue

thanks

let me know or maybe I can have some sweet people who would not mind emailing me to keep me going every day.....i know sounds babish but it works for me and I would love to have people help me.

[email protected]

please email me and help me for advice.
  • I love hearing all the success stories - and the stories of overcoming. I went to a local Renaissance Fair yesterday - smelled all my favorite "carbie" foods, but was able to resist, in part because of the inspiration you all provide and because I'm seeing weight loss and more importantly blood sugar improvements.
    Trying to find "non food" rewards in my new goal - yesterday I had hand reflexology - that was very nice and healthy
    one for each 5 pounds lost
  • So i just tried those Shirataki noodles and YUMMY! They don't smell good when you first open them but like the directions say, par boil & rinse and much better. Had it w/ a chicken stir fry w/ a little WF Asian Dressing.... I can't believe those are soy/tofu!

Tomorrow is officially 1 Week on IP and can't wait to post my results.. my official Weigh in isn't for another week but I know what my scale said....

....until tomorrow

To Snickers1210:
    Quote:
    let me know or maybe I can have some sweet people who would not mind emailing me to keep me going every day.....i know sounds babish but it works for me and I would love to have people help me.
    [email protected]

We are all here for you.... I will email you and help anyway I can!

Stay strong ladies!
  • Quote: Ok sorry in advance for using this to plug my friend but here goes, by the way WOW Kelsey!!!! Great picture!!!!

Thanks!!! Glad to have you back. We need you!

Quote: Lots to catch up on!

I guess that's what I get for being out of town getting my "wedding day hair" trial run done.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
    Hope your trial run went well?!?

Quote: So i just tried those Shirataki noodles and YUMMY! They don't smell good when you first open them but like the directions say, par boil & rinse and much better. Had it w/ a chicken stir fry w/ a little WF Asian Dressing.... I can't believe those are soy/tofu!

Tomorrow is officially 1 Week on IP and can't wait to post my results.. my official Weigh in isn't for another week but I know what my scale said....

....until tomorrow

To Snickers1210:

[email protected]

We are all here for you.... I will email you and help anyway I can!

Stay strong ladies!
    I hate to be a skeptic, but Snickers is more than welcome to come here and get to know the group. Every day. I'm not sure of the stranger that wants daily emails. Sorry.
  • Quote: LoveMySofa: Congrats! I also lost 15 lbs in my first month on IP. felt
    fantastic!

mamaerinb: congrats on your new dress size "small" - what an accomplishment!

wannabeIP: I am a HUGE recycler and even yell at folks at work that don't care (well, not yell, but make them feel rotten about our future environment). AND i love shopping in thrift shops and craigslist!!!

Michelleo: You did good!!! it is very tempting, especially with kids around, so pat yourself on the back for a good job.

Stacey41: I am proud of you, too!

I did not feel well yesterday, at all. can't describe it but had low energy, didn't exactly have a headache, but my head was not all there and neither was my brain. and to top it all off, last night I had a horrible dream...that I cheated on the diet. how crazy is that???

today is a much better day, started to prepare camping stuff for river rafting/camping next weekend. will be challenging food wise...and the margaritas will be flowing quite a bit. i will be drinking pina colada IP drink to fit in mentally.

have a great evening! -dina
    Sounds like me. Looks like we have been on IP about the same length of time. I had a headache all day yesterday. Not sure why. I decided that I need to start my walking again. I had been walking on the treadmill two miles every morning before work. I think it will give me more energy.

About the cheat dreams, I have had those several times already. Weird. At least it is only a dream!

Have a wonderful day fellow IPers!
  • Good morning all

I swear my body hates me or loves to torment me..Im up two pounds this week. I have NO idea how, I drank atleast 3l of water everyday, didnt do anything different and excercised the same amount..sigh...its tormenting me..the last 14 weeks were so easy and this week BAM! *le sigh*

I think the dreaded "C" may have some play in this since its been 6 days so hopefully that will be taken care of and then the weight can continue.

Have a great day ladies!
    KimAnn
  • Quote:

Hope your trial run went well?!?
    It did. Hair style for the wedding is now set in stone.
  • Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend. So Saturday I did my wedding cake trial. Which then set me up for an entire day of cheating on Saturday. I didn't go crazy but had a couple of pastries for breakfast and chips and dip later that night at a bbq...

the funny thing is I have had so much self control but for some reason on Saturday I just felt like a cheat day.

I know IP works if you don't cheat...so I was right back in the game Sunday morning....and am buckling down.

KimAnn I am going to use your strategy and kickup the exercise and hopefully that will get me to see better numbers this week. I didn't lose anything last week....

Has other people cheated, what were your results after cheating...how long did it take till you started losing again???
  • this weeks thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-28-july4.html