Not at goal but oh so close

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • So I was looking in the bathroom mirror today and it dawned on me...I look "normal" I still could lose some weight and of course I am going to try but if I don't lose more, well, that is ok too.

So I decided to take a couple of photos just to remember the day where I realized I am normal I still have some work to do on my belly but it will never be flat, lets face it, I had 10 1/2 pound babies and my last was a c-section but it is not bad for a nearly *ahem* 40 year old woman.

• You look GREAT! I just turned 40 and hope to look as good as you when this journey is over.
  • You look AWESOME! Seriously I hope I look half as good as you do at 40! Heck I don't look half that good now at 32!

You did great!
  • Thank you! Reading things like that give me an emotional boost that I need more and more the closer I get to 40

I suppose I could have fixed my hair and smiled before I snapped photos of myself to post on the web! lol
  • You look fantastic!! So proud of you!
  • You look AMAZING! You just gave me the motivation I needed for the week =) Congrats!!
  • You looking smokin'. Congratulations.
  • Well done!
  • You look AWESOME!! Congratulations!!

Our stats are similar (except I'm 3 inches SHORTER than you ) and I'm staring down the barrel of the big 4-0 next year, too. Those babies sure do a number on our bods, don't they?? Oh well - totally worth it. I'm willing to give up a flat tummy in exchange for some awesome kiddos!!

Congrats, again. You are a smokin' hot mama!!
  • Beautiful! I wouldn't change a thing, just focus on staying healthy and active.
  • You are smashing! Congratulations; you must feel terrific!

Cheers,

J
  • You are one hot mom! I'm 23 and I hope to look half as good as you!

Congratulations on working hard and getting to where you need to be
  • You are way better than normal! You are gorgeous! Congratulations!!
  • Thank you everyone, what an ego boost!
  • You look amazing!! Way better than normal but I completely understand what you mean. I feel that way too. I don't "stick" out in a crowd for all the wrong reasons hehe. You've done a fantastic job!

Also, we are the same height and I just reached my maintenance weight of 140-145 on Saturday and although you look incredible at this weight, if you do want to get down to 145 but aren't sure if there's a point to it, it's incredible how much each pounds makes a difference, even at our height. Anyway, not that *I* think that you need it, but it's something I wish I had known when I wanted to stop at 155.

Enjoy this because you look HOT, I'd NEVER guess you were almost 40!!!