Greetings!

• Wow, it's great to see such an active board...I signed up right away and love the title.

Let's see. My name is Sarah, I'm 33-years-old, I have two children (8 & 17) and a long distance relationship that's about to start closing in next month (trying to lose what I can before then, sigh). Oh, other things too, of course, but that's nuff for now on that.

I am 5'6 and currently weigh 248...that is down from 279 4 months ago. I am a strong Atkins, very low carb supporter, and this is (sigh) my second time on it...first ending for what I assure you was a good reason, after losing over 50 lbs, several years ago. I'm back at it now, I love the energy of Atkins, I love the way it makes me feel, love that it just kinda naturally eliminates cravings as long as you behave yourself, and love the rapid weightloss without doing much else (I know I need exercise...but I'm a bit lazy right now--as the pounds continue to come off and I continue to feel better and better about myself again, maybe I'll set up a gym membership or something).

I look forward to reading through here to see what everyone else is doing, and watching everyone accomplish their goals I'm hoping will be helpful in reaching my own. Would love to know where everyone gets the lil' weight loss bar things!
  • Hi Sarah and welcome to 3FC.

We have an Atkins section here if you would like to check it out - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins-226/

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Good luck.
  • Welcome to the group.
    There are lots of ways to find support here. Good luck!