Wonderslim Part 3 (Fri June 4th)

You're on Page 5 of 34
Go to
  • Cat - that's a GREAT "un"official wl!!! Weigh to go!!!
  • Quote: Cat - Brain surgery??? No wonder you're TOM is all messed up!!! Ablation is where the doc goes in and "cooks" the lining of your uterus - in hopes for a lighter/possibly no TOM!! Good luck on your interview!!

Harvester - Seems like my TOM is a bit lighter - did it take you a few cycles to see a difference?? (sorry if TMI - just wondering!)

:-) have stamp club tonight!! Will have to pack my food to take with me so I'll stay away from the artery cloggin, fat producing, thick and creamy goodness they always fix for us!!
    Lol, it was a year ago. I think it is what gave my hypothyroidism but IDK.. I always avoided the drs lol. Yay stamp club! I have a partylite part this saturday after my birthday Have fun!!
  • I am excited to anounce that i just recieved my package of wonderslim and i will be starting tomorrow on my new journey. I have lost 2 lbs on my own in the last week so i am a little worried that i might not have the big intial weight drop but non the less i am super excited
  • dranaeli - don't worry about the "initial" loss...I think you'll see a whopper loss anyway!! Congrats on the loss and the WS shippment!! YAY!!
  • dranaeli YAY!!! Congrats on the 2 pound loss! yay so excited for you!!
  • I am supper excited and thank you to all for your encouragement tomorrow will be my official weigh in for starting wonder slim
  • Yay!!! Hey we have similar goals!!
    But you already have a ticker Q_Q :P

I think my interview went really good! I am a bit nervous to work its been a couple years since I had a "real job" eeek!
  • dranaeli - Congrats on losing 2lb already. Good luck on the WS program. I think you will LOVE it.

spaghetticat - Congrats on the great weigh in! Glad the interview went well.

For the troubled TOM club - I had really bad problems and my ob/gyn put me on the Yaz birth control pill and after about 3 months things got much better.
  • 6 month anniversary!
    Today is the 6 month anniversary of my starting WS! Down over 76lbs and went from a size XXL to size M. WOOT. I did not increase my food budget at all!! WS is so awesome.
  • Yay Liz! I am actually on YAZ at the moment, we were TTC but decided to put it off for a bit.
    Congrats on your anniversary and loss, you ROCK girl!!
  • Quote: Today is the 6 month anniversary of my starting WS! Down over 76lbs and went from a size XXL to size M. WOOT. I did not increase my food budget at all!! WS is so awesome.
    My oh my....you are such an inspiration!! WEIGH TO GO!!!!!
  • WOW Liz...that is an AWESOME testimony to how WS can really show results - of course not forgetting that it also takes commitment and determination from us as well!!! Congrats and happy anniversary!! As for the TOM issue - hubby took care of the BC issue about 10 years ago - so really no need for the side effects/possible issues pills create...however it sure was nice when I was on them to only have a light TOM for just a few days!!

Cat...Glad your interview went well - that can be the most nerve racking event in the world huh!! 2 years ago I began working fulltime after being part time while our son was in Elementary/middle school - talk about a shock to the system!!! I love my job, but don't love working full time!!! I have found out really quickly that I have NO time for anything - no time to clean house (except the weekend and who wants to do it then UGH), no time to craft (my only outlet of therapy and I have the most awesome room to craft in and never get to use it) and no time for ME - hair appts have to be late in the evening, pedi's and mani's come on whims these days...UGH...the money is good and so are the bene's but I still haven't decided if it's worth it :-) I know, I know wha wha wha right...

It's storming here today...should be an interesting view out of my window!!
  • Eh I told them I only wanted to work part time, its only been 3 years, but at the same time, they have been 3 crazy years :P

This morning scale says 175. Down 3 pounds.
  • HOLY CROW!!!

You ladies have been spot on rolling with the losses!!
    I have missed so much being on vacation! Lots of new members, WELCOME!!!

I weigh in tomorrow and have to say I am terrified! I was terrible all week long on vacation... as in not a single WS meal! I forgot my bag of meals on the chair next to the front door.
    I still managed to get in a total of 5 walk/jog miles while away from home, so hopefully that will keep a big gain at arms length!
    Also, today being my first day home, I am doing the Molly/Liz plan! I need a nice steady liquid fast today to get out all that crap I ate! The meals were fairly healthy, as my family are all thin and health conscious, but we did visit Palmer's Candy, which is like the Willy Wonka of Iowa, so there was the bag of yogurt raisins and the Twin Bings that I purchased!

I am so proud of all you diva's!! Sounds like everyone did great or is on their way to great! It's good to be back!

Oh and one last thing... when I was reading through to catch up on posts, there was someone who asked about eating too much protein, I am sorry I cannot remember who, but here is what I have read on the subject:

There is always the possibility of too much of even a good thing, but when it comes to protein, the biggest worry is the hardship it puts on our kidneys. It depends on body type etc, but my recommended "max" is 120g a day. So when I eat over that, I compensate with extra water, to take some pressure off of my kidneys. So basically, if you eat more than that, drink LOTS more water.

Woot! Now here's to a great OP week!
  • thanks Lisa, it was me :P Welcome back... and yeah 3 pounds with 3 days of all meal replacements? oh yeah!