10 Lbs To Summer Challenge

You're on Page 4 of 17
Go to
  • me too please. Starting weight 237..
  • I'm in, my starting weight today
    is 170.
  • I'd love to join. Weight today is 210.
  • I would love to join in the challenge! My weight this A.M. was 164.4. I've been doing IP since Feb. Thanks Jordanna for doing this.
  • Starting weight 171!
  • Please count me in, Jordanna. I'm weighing in tomorrow morning and will report that weight to you (I've been out of town and away from a scale). Thanks!
  • Quote: Please count me in, Jordanna. I'm weighing in tomorrow morning and will report that weight to you (I've been out of town and away from a scale). Thanks!
    For you I'll make an exception Hockey Mom!!

I am officially closing the challenge to new participants, I have over 30 people I need to keep track of and it is the end of the day!!

Please check the chart to make sure you're on it and that your start weight is correct!

• I was 159.8 this morning. Thanks for doing this Jordanna!
  • Jordanna, I didn't read until this morning that you had closed it right before I posted my weight. No problem . . . I totally understand. Hopefully I'll be more "on the ball" next time. Thanks.
  • Quote: Jordanna, I didn't read until this morning that you had closed it right before I posted my weight. No problem . . . I totally understand. Hopefully I'll be more "on the ball" next time. Thanks.
    I think you're in! I see your name on the list!!! You made it!
  • Hey EatBeef - you're in for sure I just meant no new participants, it was okay that I'd closed it before you gave me your weight so no worries!!
  • Jordanna, what would I do without you?!

181.4 this morning.
  • Hey Jordanna! Just got to log in and check your list, but my name isn't on it. I posted yesterday afternoon that I'd like to join, is it too late for you to add me in? Thanks!
  • Quote: Hey Jordanna! Just got to log in and check your list, but my name isn't on it. I posted yesterday afternoon that I'd like to join, is it too late for you to add me in? Thanks!
    Hiya, you're on there, you're the 24th person down. I shortened your name to Mercury because your name is so long
  • I am!! Thank you, thank you