Is my weight loss time frame realistic?

• Hey Everybody!

I'm on day two of the program (after pre-conditioning), and I really am liking it a lot. My mom says I look thinner already (I'm 18...ha.) And the amount of food isn't a bother, and eating out for lunch isn't too hard either!

My goal is to lose 34 pounds by August 1st, so that I can leave for college confidant in myself, and capable of making good, healthy choices! Is this 34 pounds, 6 of which I've lost already, so 28 pound loss realistic in 10 weeks?? Thanks everybody!!
  • I lost that much in 10 weeks. Actually I think it was closer to about 7 or 8 weeks.
  • They do tell us 3-5 lbs/week. I think the main factor in meeting your goal will be to stay on program and drink lots of water. Good Luck!! I wish I had done this when I was your age.
  • Quote: They do tell us 3-5 lbs/week. I think the main factor in meeting your goal will be to stay on program and drink lots of water. Good Luck!! I wish I had done this when I was your age.
    yes, totally doable! You're young, so WALK an hour a day several times a week.
    went from 243-180 (size 24-24 jeans to size 14) between Aug 09 to Dec 09, and I am OLD! I now wear Gap long and lean jeans and look smaller than the size 14 that I am wearing. I am totally confident you can achieve this with No difficulties! Avoid situations that will compromise you, don't make exceptions, and don't drink alcohol! You are a knock out so look out world for Sandy!
  • Did they say it was??? I think it is doable but it will not be easy. You have to be very diligent and stay on program 95-100%. When I was on program 95% I lost consistently 2 pounds a week. If I had more water and exercised more I may have lost the 3-5. The bars, pudding, MRS and hot chocolate really helped me. Make sure you utilize all that the center has to offer also. You can do it!!!!