June Weightloss Challenge

You're on Page 19 of 19
Go to
  • Alrighty - final weigh in of the month - 213lbs . If that holds up (it was a whoosh of 1.2 lbs from yesterday, so I dunno!), I'm down 7.4 lbs for the month!
  • 130.6 this morning. If that holds up and I have another whoosh overnight like I've been having, I consider myself out of the 130's, regardless of what the scale says! Haha.

Which means... all goals met. On to July!
  • My Goal for June is to lose Weight. I have been gaining. My SW: 244.6 and my GW: 229. It's alot but I have been off plan 4 month's so hoping to have a big weight loss this month. Good Luck Everyone! Half the year is gone. I gained 15 LBS from my lowest weight of 229. I will keep trying.

My CW: 244. So I only lost .6 LBS. But my highest weight this month was 247.2 and lowest weight 242.6. I just have to keep trying.
  • I have WI at WW tomorrow, so I will come back tomorrow night with my weight and my July goals!
    Good job everyone, wether or not you achieved your goals at least we all tried and especially for those of us who made goals in the beginning of June and then came back at the end of the month to report, it means that we haven't given up even if we didn't succeed.
    Keep on keeping on!
  • Just a quick hello before I hop over to the July thread....
    Vacation was wonderful. I ate like a fool a few times, but reigned it in somewhat after a my initial mistakes. I still came home with some spare poundage which will be my July project. Missed you guys!

DELPHI!!!!!! So glad to "see" you again!!
  • I did not do good WL I only lost 2.4 pounds as for exercise mins I went just past my goal. I hit 1077 mins. And I took my Vitamins
  • June Weight Loss Challenge Goal List
    If there are any mistakes or updates, please let me know!
    Red=Goal Met!

Ms Perception: Reach and maintain under 133 lbs, Take multivitamin, Track food
    DoraUK: Log all food, Drink at least 1.5L water daily, Reach and maintain 116-120 lbs all month, Be at most 120 lbs for 6/26 graduation
    Vladadog: Reach 230 lbs
    NightAngel26: Lose 15 lbs by b-day, Eat out 1x or less/wk, pasta 2x/wk, Eat 6 c. fruits and/or veggies/day
    wrdfrog: Log calories daily, Stay below 1600 cals/day, Lose 6 lbs
    mizb1978: Lose 10 lbs, Drink at least 64oz water daily (shoot for 128oz)
    eclipse: Reach 216 lbs
    gottahlose: Take vitamins daily, Lose 8 lbs
    starbuck: Lose 10 lbs, Drink more water, Be totally vegan (no cheating)
    starchild: Eat 1400-1600 cals/day, Limit drinks to water, tea, or water/juice mix, No potato chips, Reach 225 lbs
    Quillie: Lose 3 kg, Buy new clothes in a regular store, Homemade ice tea instead of diet soda, Implant order
    Hopeful8: Lose 10 lbs
    ap90: Drink 2L water daily, Reach Overweight BMI, Lose 8 lbs
    susiemartin Lose 8 lbs Check-in daily
    MOM24QTS: Weigh under 150 lbs, Weigh-in daily
    Oh 2 be me: Lose 10 lbs, Switch coffee w/half & half for green tea
    InControl2Day: Reach 130 lbs
    TeaRose: Keep logging food, Make smart food choices, Lose 5 lbs
    MiniChick: Lose 8 lbs
    girlieyorkie: Lose 7 lbs
    Avezy44: Reach 200 lbs
    alyssarof2012: Keep the LR clean, Track food daily, Eat healthy 98% of the time, Lose 5-10 lbs, Drink at least 4 c. water daily, No soda
    eryn s: Lose 10 lbs
    goodnuff: Track all food and drink, Stay within WW points, Drink at least 64 oz water daily (aim for 110 oz), Lose at least 5 lbs
    Summer2010: Lose 7 lbs
    knobhdy: Lose 5 lbs
    Mellabella01: Track WW point, Lose at least 5 lbs, Drink water
    aluxa: Lose at least 3 lbs
    urockmom: Lose 7 lbs
    tamaraj: Get below 180 lbs, Continue to log food daily, Keep drinking 3L water daily
    bama girl: Get out of the 130's, Try 1 healthy new recipe each week, Keep drinking at least 64 oz water daily
    VickieLou: Lose weight, Reach 229 lbs
    KimL1214: Lose 11 lbs
    onestar: Lose 8 lbs, Check-in daily
    MissChief: No food after 9:30 p.m., Measure breakfast cereals
    LouisaH: Lose 10 lbs
    Terre: Lose 13 lbs
    Lewisempire: Log food daily, Drink 64 oz water or tea daily
    Lostmyself: Lose 1 lb/wk, Keep up food diary, Don't be a slave to numbers
    motivatedchickie: No smoking cigarettes, Reach 128 lbs
    Scatterheart: Lose 10 lbs
    Nella: Lose 5 lbs, Drink 64 oz water daily
    dangerouscurves76: Eat 1200-1500 cals daily, Lose 6 lbs, Take vitamins daily
    mystical: Lose 5 lbs
    Nicki Rini: Drink 64oz of water/day, Have Soup as 1 meal/day, Have Veggies as 1 meal/day, Swim 2 hours/day 3x/week, Lose 15lbs
  • I made very little progress in terms of goal weight. However, I did drink 2 L of water daily and reach an overweight BMI. 2 out of 3 goals isn't bad!
  • Well, the last I weighed I had actually gained 9 lbs. I did not lose the 8 pounds that I had hoped I would. I'm without a scale again, so I have no idea what my weight is right now. I'll be home from vacation before too long and working on losing weight again.

No sad face here. I've thoroughly enjoyed my vacation and eating out with family and friends. I don't know when we'll have the opportunity to get back here so I had whatever I wanted; things that I cannot get where I live.

High five for those of you who lost even a pound.
  • Quote: Just a quick hello before I hop over to the July thread....
    Vacation was wonderful. I ate like a fool a few times, but reigned it in somewhat after a my initial mistakes. I still came home with some spare poundage which will be my July project. Missed you guys!

DELPHI!!!!!! So glad to "see" you again!!
    Good job! I'm glad you had a great vacation.
  • Well I didn't make this goal...but I'm still pleased with June. I weighed in today and was 182.0lbs and I just got back from camping for five days and had a couple of minor indiscretions...LOL

I'll go and find the July thread and make a new goal for July.

To everyone that made June's goal...CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ROCK!

For those of us that just missed it...this a learning curve. Don't beat yourself up, everytime you make a goal you are able to take contol of yourself and in the end the only one you have to be accountable to is YOU! We're all amazing and doing fantastic at our various goals. Don't let one missed goal a failure, make it a chance to go back and look and see what you could have done differently!

Cheers,
    Tamara