Hello!

• I just came across this forum through google. Looks great!

I think this is where I belong... (featherweights).
    I'm currently 135 pounds, and would like to get down to 120, possibly 115 (I'm a shorty!). It doesn't sound like a lot, I know.. but, it's been a struggle for ME forever.

I thought finding a message board where people could relate would help, especially "featherweights", so glad I found it here!

I'm going to begin counting calories.. I already exercise, although I admit I've slacked due to life circumstances and time. But, I'm trying!

Anyway!
    My name is Jillian (or Jill, or Jills.. or.. whatever you want to call me, providing it's nice! lol).. I live in upstate NY, and I'm 31.

Looking forward to being here!
  • Welcome, Jillian!

You'll find lots of support and good information here! And we know how every pound can be a struggle. I remember someone here saying, "We measure in tenths of pounds on the Featherweights board!"

I think most of the Featherweights count calories, but you can also learn a lot on the calorie counting board.

Best of luck!
  • Welcome and good luck !
  • Hey love,
    Yea I am exactly the same 135 to 120. Currently at 124(ish) now. I've been calorie counting and trying to exercise every other day (although I have never been exercise enthusiastic). I started in mid-April and I'm not that far away now.

I've had a lot of days off-plan because I've just finished my finals, so I've had quite a bit to drink the last couple of days and been going out to dinner. Also, I stopped calorie counting and exercising whilst I was doing the exams.
    I keep thinking that if I hadn't stopped I would be there by now (today is my original goal date ) but I have to stay positive.

Anyway... rant over lol, best of luck. Let us know how it goes/if you need an advice/to chat xxxx
  • I've always called my friend Jillybean. Haha.

Good luck to you.
  • Jillian
  • Quote: I've always called my friend Jillybean. Haha.

Good luck to you.
    I was called that in high school
    Thanks everyone!