I'm SO glad i joined 3FC

• Having such a wonderful support system is really helping me stay in control. Today me and my family went to a Chinese restaurant and unfortunately EVERYTHING was fried. My parents told me in advance, so i luckily only ate breakfast. I stuck to my new healthy lifestyle and had:
    • 2 cups of wonton soup (no wontons, just broth with a little bit of calamari and spinach)
    • 3 golf sized pieces of crab in the shell (it was fried, but i just ate the meat)
    • 3/4 of a cup of brown rice
    • 4 glasses of water (lol, i was really thirsty)

and I am just incredibly proud of myself. Even after my judgmental mother started nitpicking my looks and started crying, I refused to give into my emotions and binge on fried rice, fried wontons w/ sweet and sour sauce, and chow mien. The point is, I really can begin to see this as a way of life, where it's sustainable and I'm still satisfied. I really want to thank everyone for all the support too, I don't think I could have done what I did all by myself.
  • Awww, that's is all so wonderful
  • Great JOB!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!
  • You did good!
  • Quote: Even after my judgmental mother started nitpicking my looks and started crying, I refused to give into my emotions and binge on fried rice, fried wontons w/ sweet and sour sauce, and chow mien.
    oh man, isnt dinner with family so great?
  • Yay!
    I like this place a lot too, it's so active and helpful
  • Quote: oh man, isnt dinner with family so great?
    ugh, tell me about it. it just isn't a real family dinner unless i end up in the bathroom crying.