Weight Loss Spa - Have you been to one?

• I was looking into something and ran across a weight loss spa and started reading about it. It seemed decent because they seemed to try to treat the psychological issues of being over weight such as binging. I then was curious about the various weight loss spas out there and did a search. There are a variety from The Biggest Loser one in Utah to one where you drink fruit/veggie juice most of the time (uhh yeah) to ones focusing on things such as Yoga.

I don't think I'd be a good candidate overall as I know what to eat, I know how to exercise but I do struggle with my own psychological issues. Most of these places seem like a place to start. Part of it seems pretty cool though, to get together with other women, to focus just on yourself for a week (or more) and try to work out some of your issues.

So I am curious, has anyone actually been to any type of 'healthy eating/exercise' type spa?
  • If I had 8 grand a month to throw away, I'd love to go to the Utah ranch for a couple of months!

Sadly, my weight loss spa is the gym in my apartment complex and a hot bath in the tub I barely fit in. HaHa - i'm hoping the tub feels more "spa-like" when the gym part works better!