Husband and Two Kids Later...I'm BAAAAAACK!

• So..

This is strange. I have been beating myself over the head trying to get myself to come back to the community that really helped me lose my weight before...gosh....2 years ago!

I have gotten married and now I have a 13 month old and 3 month old, and am...how would we put it?...FAT! I have gained all but 30 lbs back of what I was before I started losing weight. I am bummed, but I can still see the light and I'm ready to get back on track!

I need some encouragement and motivation guys! Bring it on!
  • I'm also back (well, starting next week) after baby too and 6 years of maintenance. You know what the best part is? We KNOW we can do it, because we have done it before. Congrats on the new-ish family
  • Quote: I'm also back (well, starting next week) after baby too and 6 years of maintenance. You know what the best part is? We KNOW we can do it, because we have done it before. Congrats on the new-ish family
    I'm back as well (OK, I didn't make many posts when I was here before back in 2006, but I got down to my goal weigh of 120.) I totally agree -- we've done it before, and we can do it again! Welcome back, and all the best wishes for your goals.