Scary, scary stuff

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • And beef lfavouring in fires :/ wow thats just strange I live in the uk so I never heard of that, but thats literally just not normal :/
  • Quote: They don't add beef flavoring in the UK that is all I know And really yes the fries are gross but since they aren't vegetarian, I don't eat them. And a lot of vegetarians eat processed stuff, I try to minimize processed stuff myself but that doesn't mean all vegetarians do.
    Went I jumped off my vegetarian eating when I got sick & started eating whatever I wanted and blew up to the size of my house in a 2 year period ....I will not ever have to be hit twice in the head. Getting fat AND feeling terrible was ....well, terrible. I thought it would take longer than it did to wean all of that crud & cravings out of my system. Took a month & I was good to go. Eating vegetarian (before & now), I avoid potatoes, they go straight to my hips. Carbs & I just do not get along very well....I have to keep such a close eye on them. I eat what I know I need for the day & what I'll work off...that's it.

I eat processed foods here & there too ...probably about 10-15% of my daily eating is processed. Daiya & Veggie Burgers from Morning Star Farms I won't give up yet. I'm weak.
  • Scary ... and wow, just wow.