Time to level off and maintain~

• Hey everyone!

I've been on these forums for a while since the beginning of my weightloss journey, but now I think it's time for me to level off before I go from being too chubby, to too skinny.
    I was 11st3 when I started, and originally, I wanted to be 9st2 I think. But now that I'm 8st10, I think that I need to make sure that I don't keep on losing weight and hurt my health. I'm 5ft6 and have a healthy BMI, but as a calorie counter control freak, I think it'll be quite hard to up my calories. For my weightloss, I've been eating 1200 a day for the past 4months or so, I don't do much excercise apart from walking to and from school, so it was a good amount for me...
    I'm not sure how far I can up it too, I'm probably only losing like half a pound every week or two as it is, so if I up it too 1400 or higher, I'll probably start gaining I would love some advice and guidance from you more experience guys~
    Thanks!
    Sorry I rambled there
  • Welcome, VeeDe! Congrats on your weight loss! Come join us in the chat threads.
  • VeeDe! There are a few sticky threads in the living maintenance forum you might want to check out for advice about maintenance. Do join us on the chat threads!
  • Thank you very much I'll have a scout around at those stickys!