Embarrassing, but I'll take it! (NSV)

• I had a huge NSV just moments ago. I was taking out the trash, and it's a bit of a walk to the dumpster. My favorite shorts have been fitting loose, and I could feel them slipping, but figured I could make it to the dumpster before pulling them up since my hands were full. A few steps later, my shorts fell completely down, past my butt! I snapped my legs together to catch them from going around my ankles. I put down my trash bags, hiked up my shorts and did a quick look around to see if anyone saw it happen. Thankfully, nobody saw. I can't wait to get all the way down so I can go on a big clothes shopping trip!
  • Congrats! Sorry it had to happen the way it did, but hey, I'd take it too!

Barb
  • Haha, that's kind of a "cute" nsv! Congratulations!
  • LOL!! I had something similar happen to me during my journey Congrats
  • Thats soo funny, but it means you are really losing weights, congrats
  • Awesome... I guess lol. Least it wasn't in a shopping mall or something.
  • I would definitely take that as a sign that it is time to go shopping! Congratulations (glad no one saw!)!!!
  • Glad no one noticed, and good job! My mom has told me that a lot of my pants are drooping, so hopefully a shopping trip is in order for me too
  • sounds like the neighbors might have enjoyed your nsv too. good thing you had skivvies on.
  • That is a great NSV!!! I would take it to. Luckily no one saw. lol Keep up the good work and treat yourself to that shopping trip.
  • Falling off is better than splitting any day of the week! Congrats on inches lost.
  • You're such a comedian.

You have Diaper Butt, don't you? And you've had it for a while, if your mother has spoken up about it.

Don't be cheap. I know you want to get all the wear you can get out of those clothes. But if they're falling off you, it's over.

Get yourself some pants that fit.
  • i want my pants to fall off! there slipping a little but not falling completely off!