Sticking with it!! 1mile/15min

• I just started at a gym on Tuesday and it took me 20min to do a 1/2 mile. Well Yesterday I could only go in the AM, but I woke with a headache so I went back to bed. I felt so guilty the rest of the day. Later in the day I was cruising on my cables ondemand feature and found an exercise menu. There was one video called walk 1 mile. So I figured how hard could it be, you are walking in place in your livingroom. Boy was I mistaken! It was a very brisk walk combined with side steps, knee raises, kicks and arm raises! But the time I was done it was 1 mile in 15min with a 5 min cool down for a total of 20min!! I couldn't go to the gym today either so I did it again. So this is my replacement on days that I cannot make it to the gym. I so can feel it in my butt and thighs already after walking for 3 days in a row. I am used to sitting on my butt all day long Farming on facebook!
    This is the longest I have ever stuck with any diet and exercise program!! Diet since 4/25, exercise since Tue. I plan to keep it that way!!
  • I use Walk Away the Pounds. When availabe I use equipment. I am amazed at the lack of uniformity of them.
  • Quote: I use Walk Away the Pounds. When availabe I use equipment. I am amazed at the lack of uniformity of them.
    What do you mean??
  • Awesome, congrats!!
  • Great alternative to the gym! Great job on sticking to it and keep it up!