Artificial "Ick" Taste

• Today in the store I was standing there and kept thinking "No, wait. This one tasted gross...didn't it?"

I figure I can't be the only one who has tried and tested many flavors of various SB friendly drink mixes and/or needs some help figuring out which flavors to try out next. (Or, like myself, took a hiatus from the beach and for the life of them can't figure out which flavors didn't taste gross :P)

Please Share away your favorites!
  • I don't use any drink mixes so not much help here.
  • I'm not a big fan of the drink mixes, but I will occasionally use the Crystal Light Pink Lemonade mix. It has the right blend of tartness and not too sweet that most of the mixes have.
  • I pretty much just drink water and hot tea, but I do like Crystal Light Iced Tea with Lemon mix.
  • I'm not a big fan, either. I'm drinking my big pre-morning coffee glass of water right now, and seem to enjoy it more than anything else. If anything, I'd probably go with Heidi's choice of iced tea with lemon.
  • I love the Celestial Seasonings cold brewed teas in the summer (lemon, peach, blueberry & raspberry). I don't sweeten them but they certainly could be sweetened.
  • I like several of the Crystal Lite drinks but I have been drinking artificially sweetened stuff my whole life, so it tastes "normal" to me. I found some great hot teas this winter, never having been a tea drinker before.
  • I like this hawaiian punch stuff that I get in the States, it reminds me of Purplesaurus Rex Koolaid. Remember that flavor? LOL
    My regulars are strawberry lemonade, strawberry, orange, grape koolaid, limeade, blueberry pomegranete, and mandarin grapefruit.
    Ones I don't like are hawaiian punch red or orange, and iced tea, inclduing flavored iced teas. Also I find CL strawberry orange banana is way to sweet, and so is raspberry ice.
  • I drink the store brand for Walmart. I LOVE Cherry Limeade and Canberry Apple.
  • I liked the SBD tropical breeze one, but my favorite drink mix is the Ocean Spray White Peach Cranberry packets. If they stop making those I will be SUPER upset!