Ezekeil Bread

• Just tried this for the first time....I had a friend who shared some home grown (in her greenhouse) tomatoes. I used the bread to make a sandwich...YUM. How much of this should you really eat, though? I did have two slices for the sandwich but that was the only grains I have had all day today. It was good but I don't want to over do a good thing!
  • I've eaten two slices without any problems. It's my go-to bread. Make sure you keep it in the freezer though. There's no preservatives in it, so it spoils quickly.
  • Thanks...and I am keeping it in the freezer
  • I keep a variety of the Ezekial products in my freezer...hamburger buns, hot dog buns, english muffins and regular bread. I think they're a much better choice than the regular processed flour products and really to use them exclusively. I don't find I have any problem eating 2 slices of bread, etc, but do try to use only half the muffin or 1 slice just due to calorie consideration. For me, one slice of bread is very filling-since it's quite dense and chewy.
  • Where do you get these types of breads? It is only at places like Sprouts?
  • My grocery store has it in the health food section and yes, it is usually available at health food stores.
  • I've found them at my local "regular" grocery store (Kroger for me) in the frozen breads section. Oftentimes they're frozen wherever you go, even Whole Foods.
  • Yes, I got mine at Ingles in the frozen bread section!