XL Pants too big!!!!!!!

• We just got back from Costco where I bought a 2 pack of yoga capri's in an XL (14-16). I tried them on as soon as I got home and they're too big!!!!!!!!! I haven't been a large anything in a long long time! Even just last year I wouldn't buy XL because it was too small! I did it I did it Ididit!!!!!!! I really am doing this
  • congratulations! i can only imagine how proud you must be of yourself.
  • That is awesome!!! I can't really picture a size large right now. You are well on your way.
  • Congrats!! I cant wait to make one of my goals of going down a pant size...seeing your excitement motivates me that much more!!
  • with your nsv! Dropping into a new size is a great progress...Way to go!!
  • WOOHOO!!! i had the same drop as you!
  • Congratulations!!!!! that's awesome.
    I was just at Costco the other day and saw those yoga pants and thought can I actually fit in Costco pants yet so WTG on them being to big.
  • Thanks everyone, I am really thrilled. I called my mom, texted a few friends... haha... guess I was really excited.
  • :d
  • congratulations!!! thats great! im sure the feeling is great! fingers crossed!
  • Congratulations . . . that's awesome!
  • Congrats!
  • Thanks everyone Today I put on a golf shirt that was given to me on my last business trip at the end of March. I put it on at the time and though "Ug... not quite". Tried it on this morning and it's nearly perfect!
  • YAY!! Congrats!