Women of Color #3

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • havent been posting any updates but ummm im currently in the low 150's recovering from a binge setback with comfort eating...and PMS just came, i pray it doesn't plateau me when it goes off like it have been doing the past couple of months. if all goes well, i should be at goal by halloween..so exciting!

i went on a date last night and dude was like "u have a nice body, do u workout?" ahh.i still think i have alot of work left to do body wise so that boosted my confidence and motivated me to continuing going...i now know my hard work is showing if a person of the opposite sex can notice

sidenote: i made a new ticker..isnt it pretty? lol
  • Morning ladies!!!

Brit yes that will continue to happen because we are our worst critics. People always tell me I dont need to lose weight blah blah blah lol but Ive gotten to the point where seeing pics of my self naked are motivating me to the max. My body is changing soooo much my curves are coming in and my butt omg is so plump I knot TMI but I guess I have a lot to look forward to and Im excited.

Wi at 227.4 today I havent worked out this weekend but I didnt do too bad with my eating so Im sure its some water and a lil food that will go down this week. I want to see the 2teens so bad my lowest weight since i dont know when was 220 but braking that mark would put me at a weight I havent been at in about 7 or 8 years.

have a great day!!
  • Hello everyone. I am just getting started. And need your support!!
  • Welcome yellsa. You will get lots of support here. Just keep checking in often. I see we are almost at Thread # 4...YAY!!!!!!
  • welcome yellsa!
  • Yellsa, welcome and goodluck on your journey to a healthier you!

Brit, you have lost a lot--how long has it taken?

Matilda08, so we all know perfect weights/bodies are all in the eye of the beholder. I feel like I've lost a ton of weight but my mom still says things like, "maybe you should work out more." My boyfriend hasn't noticed either-or he just doesn't have anything to say about it. I hope the next 15-20lbs make a difference on my body and not just the scale.
  • Hey ladies!!!
    I have not left the planet but have been extremely busy since I returned to work after my fall. I'm doing really well. I've been walking at least two miles a day and eating 1300-1400 calories a day. I'm really working to be a size 10 by 01/03/11.

Hope all is well with you all.

It's time for a new thread we are over 500!!
  • Ill start a new thread right now!!!!!
  • Same Me Just A Diff Body
    just started my diet today and im sooo ready to get the weight off.. def going to be hard but i am more determined then ever!!!! want to lose 10lbs by valentines day so there will be alot of park days wit my son
    TIME TO GET MY SEXY ON