30.00%
Too Little
20.00%
They Will Probably Fit Just Right
40.00%
I Have No Idea....Can't Wait To See!
10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gayle: You guessed it....I'm a cross-dressing, witness protection program participant who is going to be on Springer with my face vieled and voice masked. My dog will also be appearing with me as an undercover agent!!!!!!

Nah, not really. You'll just have to wait.

NOW, you've turned the tables on me girl! I can't wait to hear what your news is!!!
  • Gayle I can't believe that your a brat too!
    Tell us.tell us....geez I can't wait.
    I need to know I can't stand the suspense!
    Please....please.....please.
    Is it that you won the lottery?

DEE
  • I WON THE LOTTERY & I AM FLYING ALL OF US TO THE SPRINGER SHOW TO WATCH RAMONA!!!!!! NOT!!!!

Actually, I will fill you in. Do you guys happen to remember last year just right before Thanksgiving, I told you about a murder involving 5 people in a town close by here???? It was horrible all of the things that thay faced, the girls were raped, the men sodimized, one was going to become a priest, all very good young people (one girl was shot in the head and survived). Anyway, one of the suspects (two brothers) I use to babysit for his child while he was in the big house for another charge. I know his family, his x-wife, her family and so on, they are all from my town. Now the kicker, it is such a big case that it will be nationally televised on court tv!!!! It really hit to close to home for me!!!! I know, not very exciting to you, but it is scary and exciting to me!!!!!
  • Gayle....Honey if they show the case on Court TV then we will be able to see you in the courtroom observing everything. Or will you be one of those that are waving behind the reporter outside when they are talking on tv.

Ramona...Darling you must tell us for we do not think we can make it another day.....Let's see you are going to not be on Jerry Springer so must mean you are going to be on the Survivor.

Sherry....Mon,Tues or Wenes is a good time for me to chat.
    I miss our laughter too, Maybe that is why I feel in a slump....

Did you all watch all that about the 3 going to Florida on the news. Hubby came home and said there was someone he knows who was behind a middle eastern man and he came up short on his bill so she gave him the dollar. When she went outside he was waiting for her, he thanked her then told her "I'll give you a tip don't drink anything from the company Pepsi or anything from TacoBell...She reported him to the police she had to go down and look at mug shots...Have to wait till Monday for him to find out anything else. The world sure is scarey,,,especially when I like Pepsi and Taco Bell.

Go figure...

Take care
  • Vicki-The section of I-75 that was blocked off is just past Ft Myers. They had my daughter's school in a lock down in case of any terrorist things going on in our area. It was very scary.

Gayle-Let us know when it will be on TV. It should be very interesting. Are you going to be in the courtroom??? We would love to take a gander at you in court!!

Jennelle-How is Howard doing? I have been saying Mishaberas for the 3 of them on Friday nights. I hope he is doing as well as can be expected.

Debbie-Where are you, Granny??? Must be taking care of that beautiful baby.

Dee-How is everything in your household?? I hope things are better. Loved the "towel picture" you sent me. My daughter got a kick out of it, since our day is part Sharpei.

Are the mosquitoes bad where you all live?? They are horrible here. I have to bathe in spray before I go out for my jog. I'm sure all this rain doesn't help the situation any.

For those of you that are menopausal (if any of your are), what are you taking? I am starting to get night sweats and I want to take something to help them. I don't want to take hormones. I'll be going to the dr. while I'm on Christmas break, but until then I'd like to start taking something. They seem to be worse around my period.

Talk to you tomorrow.
  • Howdy

Gayle.......Wow....I bet your town is going crazy!!! Do you know when it will be televised? Please give us info...would love to watch it!!!

I wanted ya'll to know that I RELAXED tonight & rented 2 movies!! I still can't believe that I was still that long!!!

1. Dragonfly~~~ With Kevin Costner. (Yep Debbie, You were right- that was a great movie!! )

2. The Rookie~~~~ With HOT BABE Dennis Quaid! (He looked soooo good in that movie!!!!! Man oh Man oh Man!!! )

Will talk to all tomorrow....
    Hugs,
    Sherry (Sher-Bear)
  • Sherry what coincidence I was just watching dragon fly. It was great. I just came to check in before our next movie. Well I better go it will be starting in a few minutes. We are watching them on the satelite so we can't pause them. Larry just called it starting so I better run. Will post tomorrow.

DEE
  • Shelley - Thanks for asking about Howard. He has his days...last Friday he looked a little sad...about all I can do is give him a hug and ask him how he is. I'm trying to find some low-cost grief counseling resources for him and his family through a local hospice...not much luck as of yet. Keep saying a prayer for him and his family, though, as it could only help.
  • Gee there sure has been lots of action here this week-end. Some week-ends there is barely any posts.

Ramona did you get the blue dress? I bet you look like some hot lady in red!

Sherry I know that you need to slow down. It is hard to because I have been there but if you could let one thing slide each day, and take 1 hour for yourself a day or every second day it would be better for you. Now you made us a promise that this week you would just do what had to be done. Lets see if you can do it. Keep us posted. By the way how are the boys doing?

Gayle that court case sounds very intresting. How sad that some people can do such terrible things to other people. Are you planning on going to the court?

Vicki I would love to chat. I am only free next monday or tuesday evening. Keep us posted on the pepsi/taco bell saga! Pretty freaky!

Shelley that must have been terrifying for you to have your daughter in the middle of a possible terrorist event. I am so glad that she is ok. I didn't think that florida had misquitoes. We had them really bad in august because we had so much rain. Can you believe our average day temp. is around 65 F. It has been warmer than that though, thank goodness because I love the heat. I get so cold and have a hard time warming up when it is cool outside. That's why we have the hot tub.

Jennelle I have been think of Howard daily. Poor little guy. Please give him an extra hug for me. I am praying for him.

Debbie so are you spoiling the grandbaby? She must be so precious. Did you get together with Sherry last night?

Debj how has your week-end been? Did you do anything exciting?

Carol where or where are you? Come on back and post and let us know how you are doing.

Well girls it sure was a rough week. We have not let Jason move back home. He said that he would come back home only if we got family counceling. I said thank goodness......I have been after him to consent to this for about 3 years. He has a violent temper. I said yes to the counseling but that we weren't ready for him to come back because nothing has been resolved. I think we are leanning towards the decision to not let him come back. He is so disrespectful and it is cause us lots of stress. I think that he needs to grow up. It is very hard on me. So far the police hasn't taken Larry away so I guess there won't be charges brought up against him. Desiree has calmed down and maybe now will be able to admit that her father didn't abuse her. Jason had said that he and his girlfriend were going to testify as witnesses against Larry even though they only heard the arguement. They were going to say they seen it. Mom hasn't made up her mind if she is going to take treatments yet. It will only improve her chances by 15 %. It sure is a tough one. She will probably be very sick if she takes the treatments and the side effects could be deadly. I don't want to influence her either way. I will just support her in what ever she decides.
    It has been a busy wek-end here. We are doing fall preperations. We closed down the pool yesterday. It is so sad when we do that. We will be openning up the hot tub next week-end. I can't remember if I told you that I went back to my ww meeting last week. I am over goal but have had a very good week on program. Not much else is new just coping with the days one day at a time.

DEE
  • Happy Sunday

Guess what???? I have dust all over the funiture and I DON'T CARE!!!!!! I woke up today & said to myself ..."Sherry, just relax today and don't do much!" THEN....I get a call from Chris.It seems that all 4 roommates want a homecooked meal!!! Of course I said....."sure!" So them 4 AND Chris' girlfriend AND one of the 4 and his girlfriend are all coming at 6:00. Chris wants meatloaf & homemade mac & cheese. I'm adding pinto beans, Au Gratin potatoes, deviled eggs & cornbread to the menu.

I really don't have time to post to everyone right now.Just had a question for ya'll:

I have been doing so good staying OP. I'm eating what I want.Just small portions & walking!!! BUT last night while watching those movies, I completely LOST IT and ate not 1 but two bowls of Moose Tracks Icecream!!!!!! Why do I do this? Why couldn't I just eat 1/2 bowl & been happy?

Will post more later...
    Hugs,
    Sherry (Sher-Bear)
  • Moose tracks????? Did I just hear someone say Moose tracks????
    Now Sher-Bear, if your going to eat two bowls, at least make it Blue Bunny!!!! BTW: Your doing GREAT!!!! Enjoy the boys & the meal!!!!!!!!!!!
  • OPPPPS!!!!! I forgot that Gayle didn't want to hear the word "Mayfield!!!!" Oh what A compition!! I'm sooooo embarressed!! Hey girl......I'm going to Wal-Mart Superstore this weekend to get my BLUE BUNNY!!!!!! Sorry about that!!!
  • I might as well go ahead & start a new thread before I finish dinner!!!! See ya!!
  • STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go To #54..............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!