I took my first trip to the gym today.

• :c arrot:

LOL. It was amazing (except the chafing I got from the spin bike). I got on all the cardio machines, didn't mess with the weights.

I saw people of all sizes, and some cute boys too . But, everyone minded their own business.

EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE GUY. (we kind of knew each other though) he plopped his butt on the spin bike next to mine and started going fast... he was trying to challenge me.... but that fat girl out did him. He said "Alright you got me." then went back to his weights. LOL

I'm a beast on the spin bike!!
  • Lol. Congrats!
  • haha! you go girl!
  • Awesome!! Congratulations on making this healthy change for yourself.
  • Whoo-hoo! You showed him...and had fun--that's what really counts.

Kudos.
  • I made my first gym trip yesterday!! High-fives, we are awesome.
  • Yay for you! Did you know you'd be a beast on the spin bike?

This is the thing about the gym that can surprise you. What if you have a hidden talent or ability at doing some particular exercise, or working on some machine, and you never knew it, because you never tried it?

I'm glad you smoked that guy's butt.
  • Sweet! I went to the gym for my first time in ages yesterday. Always a good feeling!!!
  • yes, there are indeed some cute boys. and you're right, everyone kind of does their own thing....way to go. the gym is great!
  • YAY! Congrats! I love that. :-))
  • Yay! Congratulations! I was scared getting into the gym the first time too but now I love it! Soon you'll see you want to do it more and more.
  • Thanks guysss. I had a blast, I used the school's gym so it's FREE... well kinda LMAO.

But yeah, today was just to see what it's like, I'm sure I'll be going in there during summer semester. And the apartments I move in during the fall has a gym too.
  • Congrats- thats so cool!

Good for you- you go girl!

Amy
  • That's awesome! And don't be afraid of the weights. After a good weight work out, you feel super empowered. Or at least I do. Especially when you can handle more than the guy who used it before you. You'll have lots of fun
  • good for you mello....i wish i had the courage like you to go to the gym ...i just feel so out of place but thats not gonna stop be from moving @ least i walk and do alot of workout dvds @ home.....