Getting out of the 240s Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I searched for a "getting out of the 240s" thread and couldn't find one, so I decided to start one.

Anyone in the 240s and can't wait to get out? I just got into them, but I hope to be out of them by June 1st.

Lets get this weight OFF!
  • I guess I'm the only one on the board in the 240s? :LOL.
  • Well, I wish I was in the 240's and trying to get out of them. I have just restarted for the millionth time and am struggling to get some momentum. I find it difficult but I am working at staying with it and changing my habits.

Looks like you have a really a good start towards your goal.
  • I started the get out of the 230's challenge. But, instead I gained weight so back in the 240's. Yesterday I weighed 241.6.
  • I got back on plan yesterday. I weighed in later this morning and I lost -2.4 Lbs so 239.2. Good Luck Everyone! Going back to the 230's challenge.
  • I keep bouncing around in the 240's. This morning was 243, I'd like to solidly be out of them.
  • I can't wait to be in the 240s... Haven't been there for two years. Good luck!
  • Weighing in this morning at 249 even. My official weigh in day is Tuesday.
  • I lurk sometimes on this site and just wanted to jump in here. I weighed 248.6 this morning though my official weigh in day is also on Tuesday.
  • I'll join in. I have been stuck in the 240's for FOREVER!! I need to dig an escape tunnel and get out and find 239!!!!
  • I'm just barely in this group at 249 I've been in the 240s for a while... time to move on!
  • reached 250 .. couple days bac.... cant wait to get out of 240's now
  • I was 248.4 this morning. So that's 1.2 pounds since Tuesday. I hope I can lose more before Tuesday, my weigh in day.
  • Can I join? I have been bouncing between 245 and 242 FOREVER it seems, Saturday I weighed in at 241! I "fasted" from the scale for 2 weeks because I was addicted to daily weigh ins, so now I am going for another 2 weeks without the scale. Have a blessed day. Tammy
  • I'm in, I have been hanging out around 248 for too long, time to get moving!