Thursday Thoughts

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Just out of curiosity... would you ever give coloring advice online? I always try different shades and tones of blonde (hair is a natural very dark blonde, probably actually brown now I guess) and some colors don't quite work, or look off. I am not sure what is good for me. I love your hair color and you really do look like Kate.

Have a wonderful day in class!!
  • Melanie and Kelly - I use Garnier nutrisse and I have had many positive comments on it. Even my hairdresser, who used to do my hair before I had a kid and can't spend $200 on hair thinks it's ok.
  • Thanks for all your kind wishes to Rudi. He's looking very handsome and is wishing he could go roll in the dirt, I'm sure. Just one more day then he can revert to his usual "pigpen" self.

Time to prepare dinner so we can sit down and watch Survivor. See you all tomorrow.
  • Kelly - I agree! Kate look-a-like.

Melanie - Good for you

Taxes are done and mailed or electronically filed! Yahoooooo!

Catch you all tomorrow.
  • Yay Karen!!! I'm so glad you got your taxes done! WOO HOO!!!

You all are hilarious... I asked my husband if I look like Kate Hudson and he laughed at me. I honestly don't see it. Maybe I'll put up a new avatar and see if you all still think I look like her. lol!

Melanie, I would love to give you some hair-related advice. The only problem is, to be accurate, I'd need to see your hair in person. You are welcome to email me a few pics of you/your hair and I could give you some suggestions.