before and in process pictures

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Sometimes I think that I can feel a huge difference because of my weight loss but I can't see much difference. Today I came across similar poses of me with grandbaby #2 and grandbaby #3 and I enjoyed seeing the differences. While it is not a drastic difference I can see changes in my face, neck, hands and arms.

Just wanted to share!

• Sorry, meant to post this to the 100 lb club. Moderators, can you move please?
  • HOLY SMOKES!! I couldn't tell a little difference, I could tell a tremendous difference.

You look awesome!
  • Congratulations on being a grandmother and the weight loss. You look terrific. Your face is so slim and your arms too. Keep up the good work--it's noticeable.

Sharon
  • Quote: While it is not a drastic difference I can see changes in my face, neck, hands and arms.
    NOT a drastic difference?? I beg to differ! You are looking great!!

• That's a totally drastic difference. You can really tell in those two pictures!! congratulations!!!!
  • Awesome awesome awesome!!!!!
  • That's definitely a significant difference. Keep on rockin' it
  • Wow!! That is an amazing comparison. You look absolutely so much smaller! Congrats
  • You look great - there's definitely a change! And beautiful grandbabies!
  • Are you kidding me? I can definitely tell a difference! You are lookin' good. Keep it up!
  • You look great! Congrats! Alot of hard work and we can tell. Great Job!
  • I'm with the others - I can tell a big difference! You look GREAT!! Keep it up!
  • WOW! You're doing phenomenal. I can definitely see a huge difference! A billion thumbs up from me
  • huge difference!