before and in process pictures

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Whoa! Amazing difference. You look fantastic!
  • Huge difference! What precious pictures! And I must say, it looks as though you posed that way on purpose for comparison. Very cool.
  • Eliana, I guess that could be consider a family pose. We have the same pose with various family members, trying to show the baby, though some of them are turned to the other side. Next time I see the baby I am going to take the picture again for comparison purposes. The first picture was a full length picture and the 2nd just the upper body so I cropped the first picture. I would like to compare full length pictures to see the difference.

I wish that I had done pictures like CFmama with the different views.
  • Well I think you look great as well. Your neck looks splendid but hey it is sometimes harder for us to see a difference than for others to see them. But rest assured there is a HUGE difference!!
  • Yes, HUGE difference. In the face is obvious, but look at your arms. In the first picture, all I can see is your arm, in the second one, your arm is so much smaller, i can see your back.

I am so proud of you! Awesome job!
  • Wow! You are a lovely woman and you look amazing!
  • Wow, you can really see the difference. This is very encouraging. Thank you for sharing.
  • Quote: NOT a drastic difference?? I beg to differ!
    That's what I was thinking! Tremendous difference! You're looking amazing! WOWZA!
  • I can really see a difference, and no wonder when you've lost almost 100 lbs. You're shrinking!