Fit In Your Skin

• (I didn't know where else to put this)

I was watching TV (no, really I was flipping channels) instead of cleaning. I saw a news segment on psoriasis and weight loss. Jackie Warner is apart of this thing called Fit in Your Skin. She leads a 30 minute routine to take account of the painful areas due to psoriasis. She had a family member that suffered from severe psoriasis. I have very, very mild psoriasis at the moment but that I've had since middle school. I'm starting to like Jackie Warner more and more now.

Link: http://www.fitinyourskin.com/
  • Im a fan of her too and I ordered her book called "This Is Why You’re Fat (And How to Get Thin Forever): Eat More, Cheat More, Lose More ....this is the first so called self help book Ive ever gotten so we'll see.
  • Thanks for sharing.
    I don't have psoriasis but I am always keen to check out anything concerning Jackie. I adore her; she is tall and gorgeous. I have both her exercise DVD's and they are in regular rotation in my house. Right now, one of them is at my BF's because I forgot it there at my last visit and I can't wait to have it back (we are long distance apart); so he works out with her, too.
    I am planning on getting her book as well.