gym yucks

• I have realized that, as I come out of the gym, my back is soaked from the workout. Cool right? Until I realize, I am sitting in my car letting it soak into the seat. YUCKY!!!!
    Time to go shopping for seatcovers!
  • Take a change of clothes to the gym?

Jay
  • yay for sweating!!
  • Yuck! But I can relate. I usually put a towel behind my back so I don't permanently stink up the car. Congrats on the awesome workout, though!
  • I always think I am going to change after my workout, but changing back into my professional clothes.... nope, plus I am so drained I have trouble turning the steering wheel

So, towel it is!
  • LOL! Had the same thought this morning! I live so close to the gym I get to go home and shower before work, but this morning was only the second morning doing that. I hated leaning back in the seat!
  • Maybe bring a clean towel to sit on your car seat, if you don't want to change? I don't sweat too much even if I have worked out my hardest, but I have an issue with getting heat rashes on my legs. That's the only spot I will get them.
  • I bought a cheap hoodie, for this reason. It's but ugly it was only a couple of bucks, I throw it over my workout clothes. It's worked like a charm.