21 questions?????

You're on Page 13 of 20
Go to
  • Definitely dogs!!!

Beach or mountains???
  • beach.

What is your favorite football team?
  • Ive got 3. Steelers, Packers and Redskins. And yes, i am from "raven country" lol.

What was your favorite childhood toy?
  • hmmm~my bike

What was the worst toy u ever had?
  • A stuff puppy.. you dont think it would be an awfull toy but when you were suppose to get the reall thing believe me it sucks..

What would be your perfect valentines date?
  • Cuddling on the couch with my baby, watching movies & feeding each other fruit. we love that

What's your favorite cereal?
  • lucky charms! but i dont eat it anymore

whats your favorite "bad" food?
  • Potato Chips! Miss Vicky's Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt to be exact!

If you could pick any destintaion to vacatio now, where would it be??
  • DEFINITELY Fiji .. always wanted to go there!

Would you rather win the 100 million dollar lottery in a year, or have your perfect ideal body the way you want it RIGHT NOW.
  • Oh wow....ummmmm, I'll go w/ the lottery simply b/c I am dedicated to getting my body to the way I want it and it WILL happen eventually, so I can be patient. Plus w/ all that money I'd be able to have the excess skin removal surgery, LOL

What is your favorite song and why???
  • LOL same thing I was thinking!!!
  • my favorate song ..hmm thats a hard one as i have MANY.. so my favorate song right now is Marching by paula deanda.. my favorate line in the song is Stand up proud dont be another face in the crowd ...dont matter what your going through theres someone out there just like you..

What is one thing you would like to own 5 years from now?
  • a String Bikini that I actually look fabulous in. LOL ..

What do you believe happens after death?
  • You'll either go to heaven or **** ...

Who do you most admire?
  • One of my friends from high school; she's so free-spirited and bohemian. I strive to be more like her.

Okay, so hopefully everyone is pretty happy with their actual lives, BUT if you were forced to go back and make a different decision at some sort of pivotal moment, what decision would you change and how do you think it would have altered the course of your life?