Alright, Chickies! Time for the latest episode of "Look at my FACE!"

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • because FACE pics are the most inspiring to me... I see the difference in my body because of clothes...but seeing my face in a picture really hits home!

aprox. 300 lbs:

35 lbs. lost:

(halloween!)

55lbs. lost:

(new year's eve!)

bathroom face shot the other day...over 75lbs lost!!! woop woop!!!

next stop...ONEDERLAND!!!! =D
  • Wow, what a gorgeous shape your face has! Cheekbones! (I don't think I will ever get cheekbones, because I've never had any to start with). And your makeup is great. I think I want that lipstick.

Congratulations!
  • awe, thank you! Cheekbones? I never thought of myself as having cheekbones, so thanks! =)

And the lippie is MAC cremola cremestick liner with MAC freckletone lipstick.
  • Wow, anne, too cool.
    You are beautiful. What an inspiration!
    I am going to start a headshot collection too!
  • Inspired
    You look beautiful. I feel inspired. You were pretty to start with also. Guess there may be a prettier face below all the chubs for me too.
  • WOW!! Those pictures show the progression of your weight loss so clearly-you look wonderful
  • WOW. What a difference your weight loss has made. You are a beautiful young chick and you look amazing. Keep up the great work.
  • You look great in all the pictures. You're right you can really tell a difference with face shots. I'm going to have to dig through mine today for fun.
  • WOW!!! What a huge difference!! I can see why your face really hits home, you are beautiful!!!

Thanks for the tip on the lipstick!
  • Wow! You are right face shots are amazing.
  • Wow, you look ah-mazing! I am sooooo jealous of your eyes, so hot!!! Congrats on your progress & keep up the great work!
  • You took that last pic in the bathroom!? It looks professional! You look stunning--not just the change, but your make up is perfect, and your expression perfect! You seriously look like a model
  • Your last shot looks a good bit like Jennifer Love-Hewitt. Gorgeous!
  • You can really tell the difference! Wow, I'm amazed. I love the last picture. Your face and eyes are really pretty. Congrats on your 75lb weight loss!
  • What a difference, even between the last two pictures! Congrats on all your hard work!