Stay at home Mom's #61

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • hey I'll say it again where is everybody?????

Melissa I guess it is just me and you girlfriend......

Well the scale was down again this morning another whole .5 #
    I will take it I wish that I could take the 8 pound loss it said the 2nd time I got on...what a crazy scale... I used the old one too this morning just to make sure.

Well I got the exercise out of the way already so now I am off to shower and to orginize the bedroom that seems to be all over my house. I have a whole weeks worth of laundry stacked on my table bcause there is no good place to put it yet so i had better get busy or they won;t get the carpet thru the front door tomorrow!

have a great day

Anna
  • Hi everyone, I know it has been a long time since you heard from me, I have been settling in, looking for work, etc.. I really didnt lose a thing, and I am making a fresh clean start. I miss all of you all, and plan to be back soon. I know I must get back on track, and intend to do it. I am gonna come back on this week. How have you all been? I am ok , but gettin better, more motivated.. Take care everyone.
  • Wow I thought that I would have something read being that it is the afternoon and I missed this morning......
    Did everyone fall off the planet?
    Well guess what the scale was down another pound this morning!!!! I must be doing something right...

I didn't exercise this morning but got the carpet in my bedroom this morning and have been moving furniture and putting everything back in order ALL day so I think that that counts.

My DH asked me to go to town and get a pizza... I am not going to do it!!!! It would only take one bite and it would just screw me up..there would be leftovers tomorrow and that would mess up tomorrow so I will have salad.. and fix him some fried chicken or something.

I know that my scale will quit moving here soon like maybe tomorrow--TOM is getting close and that usually means a stop.

Well I hope that everyone is just busy..
    talk to ya tomorrow.
    Anna
  • Hi! I'm here, just have been totally busy lately! Anna: I'll try my hardest to post more starting next week. I plan on reading/typing the posts while I'm 'peddlin. I sure hope that I will follow through with it! Congratulations to you & Mel on your happy weigh-ins & especially on the weight that you both have lost. After trying on dress pants today, I definitely need to lose some more weight!! Well, it's time for me to get my "much needed" beauty rest. I'll check in with you all next week, okay? Oh! One more thing: Welcome back Latisia!!
    I missed you! How's your son doing? Well, I'm going to scoot this time. Have a great weekend, everyone.
  • Morning,

I can not believe that it's so quiet around here?

Things are still crazy around here, Dh is gone for the weekend to fish a tournament, and I'm home with Ds and all of the dogs! The new mom is taking great care of her puppy, but she still won't eat, so she's going back to the vet. today~AGAIN! Tomorrow Ds has a football game, so I'll be out of the house for a little while. I'm so exhausted from no sleep that I don't know if I'm coming or going, and so I still haven't gotten in any exercise. Listen to me, whinning like a baby! Other than being totally worn out, I'm still OP and doing fine. (except for my water, and exercise!) I did drink a good bit of water yesterday, but I know it wouldn't amount to much, compared to what I need to be drinking!

That's it, when I get home from the vet. I'm gonna put in my WATP tape and try to find the energy to get through it. I know I'll feel better if I do, and I'll fix up a mug of water and bring with me to town! Cross you fingers, and I'll hopefully be back later to report that I did my exercise and drank my water!

I'm still worried about everyone, and hope to hear from you all soon!!!

Jackie, it's good to hear from you, and I'm glad you'll be back next week!

Anna, hang in there, we'll have company soon I think! BTW, congratulation on your scale victory! Keep it up!!

TTYL
  • Hey gals, sorry I've been MIA for a while. How is everyone? Everythings ok here. No new weight loss to report yet. Hopefully there will be on Sunday. Well gotta go get my walk in before picking my son up from school. See you later.
    Steph
  • Well that is alittle better!!!!!

i hope that everyone is okay.

the scale is another .5# down this morning!!! Wow I must be melting!!!! I wish
    it was kinda funny this morning--My DH asked me how much I weighed this morning and i told him that I was .5 down. He said no what was the total number. I just laughed and said that there was noway I was going to tell him how much I weighed. I told him that is was just a number and it was the look that mattered and he said that I was right and asked again. again I said no. I asked him how much he thought that I weighed--brave move I know.. first joking around he said 135 ha ha haven't weight that since 8th grade.
    Truthfully i said--he said 170!!!! I'l take it!!!! He was suprized when I said that I would take that in a heart beat so it got his mind working.

Anyway thank you guys for posting and good luck to you all!!
    Anna
  • Hi!
    Sorry to be MIA for so long.....just a super busy week and another super busy week coming up. Wish that I had some wonderful news about weight loss - this has been a tough week.
    Major stress- and as it stands now all 3 of my children are sort of driving me wacky.......... Ah, the joys of motherhood!
    Monday am I should have some time to get here and read the thread and see how y'all are. I do miss posting.......... and hearing from each of you! Hope that your weekend is going well.
    Ginny
  • Hi,

Ginny it's good to hear from you, and I hope things calm down for you soon! Miss ya!

I'm still here, just hanging out on my own tonight. Dh is gone down to our camp at the lake for a fishing tournament, and Ds is stay with a friend tonight. Today Ds had a football game and we won! Yeah!!! Now I'm just hanging out here at home with the new mom, and pup. Unfortunately I didn't do my WATP tape, a fuse blew in our Prologic processor so nothing will come on, now I have to wait on Dh to fix it! Guess it's back to the old trusty treadmill, at least until the VCR is working again. I'm still working on my water today, but my eating was good again. I know my luck is probably running out though, cause I haven't been doing enough exercise, and I'm just so mad at myself about it. It has been busy around here, but I need to stop letting things get in the way and just do it. Well, I guess I'm gonna stop rattling things off and try to get some rest, and then I can get to my workouts!

Good night!
  • Well I did a doozy----
    Last night I did the pizza and wine thing--scale was up .5# this morning so it wasn't so bad . I hope that everything calms down for you all this coming week.
    Last week I lost 5 pounds!!! took my measurements this morning and lost 1/2" in my wast and that is it. I am sure that this week it will slow down alot--TOM is getting close. Of course if it doesn't I won't complain but my hair will--no matter what kind of diet that I do it falls out. I try to remember my vitamins but it doesn't seem to help.
    Anyway--hope you are good
    Anna
  • Hi girls -

I'm gonna start a new thread even though I know Ginny loves to scroll down through page after page......... . See ya there!
  • Hi everyone, I am doing pretty good, today. The hardest part, after having a change of pace, is getting back onto your normal routine, I think I am getting there slowly, How is everyone so far?? I have an orientation to go to for my new job that should be beginning somethime next week, Just be glad to be back in the flow of things. I was just saying hi, and ill be back. Try to stay motivated~~!!