Stayed on Track

• So even though I have been down the past week with a sprang back and not been able to work out as much as I would have liked too, I have still have continued to lose weight. I have been making sure I watch everything going in my mouth since I am not able to work out much yet. I have to take it EASY the doctor said.

Yesterday I went to the gym and did the elliptical for about 15 min. then I did some weight training with the arms. Trying to ease myself back in, so I don't rehurt my back. It is feeling better. It's def. not healed but I don't feel like crying anymore, the pain is tolerable.

Most importantly, I weighed in this morning at 218.2. Which is my pre-pregnancy weight. This is the weight I was at my first doctors appointment when I found out I was pregnant. It's so exciting to say I have finally lost my baby weight, it shouldn't have taken this long (my daughter will be 3 in July), but I am so glad I am finally sticking to it. I started this journey (for who knows the 100th time lol) on Jan. 1, 2010 and I was 250lbs as of today I am 218, and I plan on going a lot farther!
  • Congratulations on losing the baby weight and on heeding medical advice to go steady. Well done!
  • Congratulations!!!! That is totally awesome!!!!