Gettin' outta the 260's!

• I love the other threads - march into onederland, get me out of the 230's and then the 220's.. but I'm much higher than all of that.. SO, I am starting this thread. Not too sure how many people there are out there like me.. hopefully a couple Now - technically I'm not in the 260's, weighed at 270.1 this morning, but I've been stuck in the 260's for a while.. I hit 250's and then let things slide and am in the 260's.. and if you hit repeat on that a couple times.. that'll explain my last 8 months!

If you are higher, or lower, or just want some support.. join in.. the 260's are just my "stuck" point right now - I plan to be complaining about getting out of the 250's pretty soon here...

I am SO ready to move on, and could definitely use some company on this ride! And maybe a little..

-Aimee
  • Well I'm in the 280's and cant wait to get in the 270's, my weight has been like this for numerous years between 280-289,
  • If you don't have too many takers, try the midpoint merry-go-round. It was started for the same reason!
  • Hey Guys!!!
    I am now in the 260's. YAY!!! I will be so happy when I hit the 250's. Before I ballooned up to the 290's, 265 was my highest weight ever and I thought I was SO BIG.lol. Sometimes it seems like my goal is unattainable cos I have alot to lose. But I am still motivated and from time to time I will be needing that Willpower dust on those days when I am feeling down about myself.
  • pked - you can totally blow your way outta those 280's in no time! And then you don't have to worry about them anymore!

calluna - I went over and looked! Not too sure how I missed it before! I have to say it confused me a little.. but I'll definitely go have another look!

sarcruz - 264 used to be my highest weight - it felt pretty large, I never thought I'd hit 271.. ugh.. I'm happy to be on the cusp of 260's I have been exercising because I heard working helps with self esteem, and if I can get more self esteem and feel better about myself.. then maybe I can keep up the dieting!

I went for a walk today, realllllly didn't want to, but! I did it! 2.69 km's in the sun I am currently trying to work up to exercising 6 days a week, only got 4 workouts in last week though So this week I'm aiming for 5! I haven't nailed down the diet part, slowly cutting back on sugar, and cutting out eating out! What are you all doing? Dieting? Exercise?

-Aimee