Tummy Girl Before and After (-90lbs)

You're on Page 5 of 9
Go to
  • Wow!! What an amazing difference!! Your side view looks like two totally different ppl! Congrats sweetpea!
  • Quote: Aww, thanks so much everybody. Maintenance is definitely interesting but so far so good. Just finished a triathlon with the new body and it works great

But truly, thanks for the kind words, it's still hard some days for the brain to catch up with the body.
    That is an amazing transformation! Congrats
  • WOW - Congrats! Thanks for the motivation and inspiration!
  • you look awesome and I'm sure you'll be an awesome trainer
  • you look awesome and I'm sure you'll be a fabulous trainer!!
  • Good job!
  • you look awesome!!!
  • You Look Great!! Im Close To Your Before Size And Your Height. I Can See Myself With Your After Pictures!! You Have Helped Me You Just Dont Know!!! Thank You For The Inspiration!
  • Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • It's so amazing to be anyone's inspiration after seeing so many inspirational people here. Now having made it through 6 months of maintenance it's starting to feel like this is the way it will always be.

I really hope that with all the experience I will be able to empathize with people who are seeking out trainers. I always felt so judged and misunderstood so here's hoping.

Thanks again everybody.
  • Wow, you look fantastic!! Thank you for posting.
  • Wow! You look absolutely amazing, Rita. Congratulations on achieving your goal.. it was definitely worth it :-)

Cheers

Canuck
  • Your pictures are really something. Wow.....I went on your giggly bits website and I would love to hear more about how your health has been improved. My main goal with this journey is to improve my health and it encourages me to hear how other people did it. I know it is not only the weight loss because it is possible to lose weight in an unhealthy way. I know I need to eat the foods my body needs, stay away from the sugar and white flour it doesn't need and MOVE my body. At 43, I am starting to feel aches and pains and am on three RX drugs....want to fix that with diet and exercise.

Oh....and a smaller waist would really be great

TummyGirl, would love, love, love to hear your thoughts....
  • We want a story! Congrats. Rita!
  • Quote: Your pictures are really something. Wow.....I went on your giggly bits website and I would love to hear more about how your health has been improved. My main goal with this journey is to improve my health and it encourages me to hear how other people did it. I know it is not only the weight loss because it is possible to lose weight in an unhealthy way. I know I need to eat the foods my body needs, stay away from the sugar and white flour it doesn't need and MOVE my body. At 43, I am starting to feel aches and pains and am on three RX drugs....want to fix that with diet and exercise.

Oh....and a smaller waist would really be great

TummyGirl, would love, love, love to hear your thoughts....
    Health wise I went from a resting pulse of 82 and now it's 49, which is really low for anyone let alone a former very unhealthy person, I was stage 1 hypertensive at 30, with a BP of 150/90, other than that, I had avoided the doctor like the plague for years and I was also pre-diabetic but never went back to follow up.

Now I'm 110/65, and no health issues in site. I think that's so true about what you said. It's all about not sprinting towards every degenerative disease but going the other way. And the smaller waist is nice too