Tummy Girl Before and After (-90lbs)

You're on Page 3 of 9
Go to
  • Lookin great!
  • You look FANTASTIC !
  • Yay, Tummy Girl! You look amazing and so fit!
  • You look amazing! So vibrant, fit, beautiful.

You and I started with similar stats. Go you! YAY!
  • Thanks ladies, this amazing group of ladies always has a way of brightening up the day Go US!
  • WOW i am jealous but so motivated at the same time, you look AMAZING
  • Sometimes envy can be a good motivator to get things rolling, then you'll realize you look super hot your own self!
  • YOU DID THAT!!! You look great.

I often wonder if my tummy will deflate when I get to my size 10. I can only hope. But you are right, I think I'm looking good to me.
  • You look fantastic! Congratulations! You're very inspiring. Thanks for posting your blog as well..I enjoyed looking through it.
  • Fab, fab, fab. Well done.
    Congrats on your new course - lucky clients that will have you as their trainer.
  • wow! how did you do it so quickly? i can see that you are a runner, tell me thats what helped it drop off so fast...i just took up running :-) im only just walk/jogging at this point, but my goal is to be able to run 10k in 45 mins by my birthday (december 15)
  • Actually, it may not be the running, lol. I lift weights, lots of them and really heavy ones, life a "man" as my dear husband says.

But I think it's everything, the running, the weights, I did P90X as well and mainly the consistency of everything over the months to get me where I am. At this point I'm pretty sure that most exercise plans work if they make you sweat and you do them long enough.

And thanks for the blog love, it is really helping me with maintenance and figuring out this whole journey. It's a labor of love and nice to hear that it's a good read
  • WOW you look GREAT!!! I hope to be there(140 lbs) one day!!!
  • Thanks Where there's a will, it can be done.
  • bloody marvellous! *_*