First 10lbs down :) pics

• So first pic is at 185, second is at 175lbs. (update, 3rd is at about 160)

Still got another little bit to go but it's nice to see the work paying off

Thanks everybody for the support and invaluable advice so far. Everyone on here is so awesome.

Sarah xx

• wow congrats!
  • I can definitely see a difference in your face (though I'd probably see a bigger one without the hat ) Good work!
  • Wow, there's definitely a difference in your face. Plus your arm in the second pic looks smaller and leaner. Congrats!
  • 10 pounds made a big differance you look leaner !
  • I definitely see a difference. You look awesome! Keep it up!
  • You look great Ah, I love this forum, reading all these success stories is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing and well done
  • Looking good. That is where I noticed first also!
  • So last time I posted a pic on here I was 175, today I am 157 In the pic above I am about 160. It's so nice to see the progress so far
  • 155 today! So that's another little yoga thingy I can add below! Nothing better than seeing a whoosh on the scales
  • Wow! Looking Good! I cannot wait for my "whooosh"! BTW, I don't mean to be nosy, but is the lady in the first pic a cancer survior? I know it is non of my business, but, I am, and I recognize the "hair cut". If not, then I am really sorry if I offended you.
  • She sure is lisanovak, that's my Mum, the pic was taken shortly after her chemo ended, she had breast cancer in 2009. It's crazy, she had long brown hair before! She rocks the grey though in my opinion